100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. you can stop with the updates now
  2. you are taking way too much space that could be used for other ppls comments :/ i think im gonna have to disqualify your 1st post reason: abusing this thread with too many comments to only get likes and thats not the point of this thread :/ sorry ppl will hate this decision but its only fair in my opinion.
  3. your
    your not out but your first comment is
  4. thats not what did it what did it was you posting soooo many comments to get ppl to like your 1st comment thats not how it goes :/
  5. how many comments did you post on here to get attention to your 1st post? it took up so much space in this thread and thats my final derision sorry :/
  6. do a new one and hopefully you will get more likes since its newer in the thread
  7. Protected res's

Nicest people on earth.

Friendly staff.

Immediate response to rule breakers by moderators.

Awesome admin.

Amazing plugins.

Speed

Sheer amount of space on servers.

Best economy around.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. 1. Super easy res system
    2. Amazing plugins.
    3.Awesome admins
    4. NO LAG!!!!
  9. Well, I'm not a particularly new member, but I understand what you're saying. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just think that those with less should be allowed more opportunities to get rupees than those who have more (which is still unfair in it's own regard, which I completely understand is why this doesn't happen). I tried to phrase it in a way that kinda shows that, but I suppose it didn't work that well.

I have NOTHING against supporters or them being in this contest. Please do not take this offensively, I LOVE you guys. I do want to be liked and become a well-known member (I hate being disliked/disliking other people or starting arguments with others), so please know that if I say something and you find it offensive, it is, BY NO MEANS, intentional. Again, I apologize, and I understand your point, Mage. Sorry bout that. :)
  10. Flying is not allowed on EMC.
    BAN ALL DEE PLANES
    Maxarias and hayleycolgan like this.
  11. KingofKraft please edit your posts. you just posted 6 times in a row.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I'm not hating, I tell all people who post multiple times in a row.
  13. I'm feeling generous. I would like every single post with each of my 4 accounts and both of my brother's, but I really am not in the mood for all that clicking.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  14. yeah your chances aren't great... lots of people like money...
  15. You could be the tie-breaker.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  16. apology is not always enough... especially for what you did...
  17. Hmm.
    I wonder who crazy1800 is.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  18. we already worked it out so stay out of it please :) thanks
  19. o wow lol
  20. srry i didnt realize that as i am reading all this from the begining