100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. King I hereby publicly apologize for stinking up your giveaway thread. If I ever meet up with you in the Wild, you can be assured I will sprint away as fast as possible.

To get back on topic, I will say that EMC is so great that if I get enough Likes on this comment to win, I will add another 100k rupees to his and divide the entire 200k equally to every person that Likes this comment, after King pays me, of course.

Long live EMC.
  2. *facetomato* Don't go off topic it is rude to the person who made this thread.
  3. I didn't quite go of topic. I said I like emc cuz it goes good with owl city.
    Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  4. Lol @ KingofKraft liking this - I'm starting to like you as odd as that may seem.
  5. Though it was still off topic and did not contribute to this thread.
  6. See this i like because it was funny lol and its ok dont need to apologize to me but if i see you i will also run the other way because you might want revenge lol
  7. soz.
  8. To be honest, pig your post should be disregarded as your begging people through services( drop party ) to like your post. That is unfair and disrespectful to the other contestants.

If anything, hayleycolgan has surely won this contest by far.
  9. ok. Still, it's nice to get likes to gain your ranking with new member and active n stuffs.
  10. i dont know weather to allow this or not :/ i like it because you seem to want to spread it around to others :) soooo ill allow it :)
  11. No this is EMC music.
  12. should I change mine?
  13. But you already have the likes from it, which is unfair.
  14. I thought the other people offering bribes were kind of unfair so I thought I'd drop a bomb on them. Let's see how many people want to see me be 100k poorer. Delete it if you want, because I think Haley may be winning fairly.
  15. well, tell you what, I will take off my bribe. KK?
  16. Revenge would be against the rules, and I don't want to have to buy another MC account. :)
  17. Crazy is liking like crazy lol have fun with all these however many posts this thread has lol
  18. Coming in a bit late on this, but here's my input. If you're too lazy to read the entire thing, just read the last paragraph:

Empire Minecraft is unique. The amount of work Justin and Jeremy put into running it make it better-managed than anywhere else out there.

Anything in Minecraft that can be used for an unfair advantage? Justin whips out his programming magic and that magic stick that he always carries around, and everything's fair again. Immature people acting up in chat? The moderators that Jeremy hand-picks are the best anywhere. I think most of them are even from military or law enforcement in real life, fitting their roles perfectly.

The community is at the heart of everything. All of the plugins are centered around making things fair for everyone, the staff are more helpful than I could ever wish for, and the community itself is incredible. The people are fun, creative, interesting, etc etc etc. The results of this community building are amazing. I've never seen another place online where it's so easy to connect with people and get help from people, both in Minecraft and in the real world.

This community reaches beyond the bounds of Minecraft, beyond gaming culture, beyond national, regional, or any other boundaries, and connects and helps people all over the world. Minecraft is a game. Empire Minecraft has taken that game and used it as a basis for a community that is so much more.
  19. Nobody on the this thread should feel left out. :)
  20. I like it because I want to enter this, make people go "WTF?" at this and finally not get banned.
    PS. I like pig's drop party.
    PPS. It's really great.
    PPPS. This is annoying you most likely.
    PPPPS. Please let me win!
    PPPPPS. This one has five "P"s.
    PPPPPPS. I'm on Smp7.
    PPPPPPPS. I founded Miners' League of Economy Lowerers of Smp7.
    PPPPPPPPS. Please join!
    PPPPPPPPPS. I've been using correct spelling except "Lowerers" which is a made up word.
    PPPPPPPPPPS. The PS's are making a triangle.
    PPPPPPPPPPPS. This is my favorite server for unknown reasons.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPS. Wait, I like it for the nice people and awesome plot space.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPS. I'm done.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPS. I will not bribe for your votes so I will lose. (This is an edit.)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.