100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Now you are, but not after we kidnap your pig armies
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. WOAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I Completely forgot this... But Thanks KingofKraft for hosting this awesome and generous comp! If it weren't for you we would be liking each others' posts!
  3. Yeah I forgot to thank King too!
  4. I'm not gonna stop. I have already brought moderators up in this. How would you like it if you were winning a contest and them someone changed the rules and you wre disqualified? And you wre WINNING. You earned all those likes for nothing? If it were any of you guys you would be standing ir ground. Like I am. I'm winning and you guys just stop it and ACCEPT IT.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Honestly, EMC is soooooooooooooooo much better than other servers. This place has shops, nice people, funny comedians and awsome donators and admin. This server cannot get any better becasue its perfect for all your need in minecraft! Fun games, competions, raffels, and chillin out on plots while making kool designs. this sis my favotite server.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Pigs right, you cant just change the rules.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. SEE I'm winning fair and square.
    Thanks for standing up for me equinox.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. You saying that just proves you are saying bribery is ok
  9. Honestly, EMC is soooooooooooooooo much better than other servers. This place has shops, nice people, funny comedians and awsome donators and admin. This server cannot get any better becasue its perfect for all your need in minecraft! Fun games, competions, raffels, and chillin out on plots while making kool designs. this sis my favotite server.
  10. Whatevz I'll go with whatever King decides

I'm just gonna focus on my amusement park
  11. Bribery is okay unless someone posts saying no briberys, which kingofcraft DIDN'T post so that means its okay. And are you seriously going to deprive me of me winning?
    I'm winning and you guys who are hatein' on me because I'm winning are just gonna have to accept it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. (sigh) I won't argue with a two year old
  13. Does that mean I won this battle! Yay!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Pig, why not just be the bigger man here and accept the fact that you used the unfair advantage of bribery in your post to attract likes to win the contest. Hayley didnt. I didnt. Many others didnt. Do you think its fair that you get to bribe people to get somewhere in life? I think not.

I'm sure we all know by now that hayley has one, and I bet that she will be generous enough to give some of that back to the community after she wins, if in fact she does, but not use that as motivation for people to vote for her.

Bribery gets you nowhere in life. It may at first, but in the end your screwed. What gets you far in life is an education and respect.
  15. Okay I will be the bigger man. * stands on stilts*
    You happy? Their wasn't a rule posted on this thread about any bribery. Just accept it and move on. I'm winning.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Guys, please unlike pig guy, he is just bribing so he can
    get a win on 100k
  17. Yes i am, but they get free items. SHABOOM
  18. Pig you are being overwhelmed with greed in this situation. Your upset that you are winning through bribery and should be disqualified. It's just rupees. No big deal. Be the bigger man and admit that hayley is in the lead. That will earn you respect.
  19. You know what? Im winning fair and square, their is no rule on KingofKraft's post saying no bribery. So I am clearly winning.
  20. I entered this contest not even thinking I would get close to the top. I simply wanted to state my love for EMC, the place I called a community but which seems so far from it now. This has gone from a fun contest to hostility, bribery, accusations and hate. I can't believe all of you are being like this. Telling me I shouldnt enter just because I'm a supporter. How is that fair? Just because I'm a supporter does not make me rich, and does not determine the amount of likes I'm going to receive. I am (in my opinion) a well liked community member, and people obviously liked what I wrote. I also work on a lot of projects and donate to other projects around the community, and that was my plan with this prize from the beginning if I were to win. I was going to keep some for myself, and split the rest between other contestants. But to be honest, right now I wish I hadn't even entered. I'm ashamed of the EMC community. This is nothing like what I was talking about when I first wrote that post.