100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. maybe i should end this thread :/ i probably made it last too long.
  2. well i deleted my most previous "Spammy" comments and i hoped it would clean this thread. I was obviously wrong. Theirs no good side to this story.
  3. this thread has ended early due to so much hate and hostility the winner is hayleycolgan with 20 likes :) and she didn't even have to spam the thread like others :)
    hayleycolgan and roblikescake like this.
  4. wait a second i have 24 likes. Am i disqualified? Because your post never said anything about zero bribery. Im just fighting between rupees, or a good friend....
  5. Change: Great job hayley! You completely deserved that 100k! Heck, I would have given more if I could
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. Congrats hayley. :) I was just about to post that king should give it to a random member, but he decided otherwise.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. Congratz Hayley.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. hayleycolgan has been paid 100,000 rupees :) congrats and do what you would like with your prize.
  9. Alright, im going to put this behind us all. Congrats hayley, I hope you enjoy the rupees.
  10. It was not until just now I realized that Pig was bribing........(I have been at Hurricane Harbor all day so I didn't really read through this whole thread)
    Bribing is like......the forum equivalent of griefing or PvP .......
  11. C
    Congrats Hayley :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. Well, thank you very much everyone. I will work out a way to share this around. Thanks King, you were very nice to run this contest and be so generous with your rupees.
  13. 1 million?? Typo much??
  14. shhhh.......or was it lol
  15. Now I will go back to my amusement park planning and building. Farm theme or castle theme?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. castle...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. no problem i just love sharing except for food i don't share food lol
  18. Im sorry some people just like the design of a farm
  19. a farm was my second choice :)
  20. You know what? After reading all these comments, I don't know if I even want to give some of you a share. It actually makes me kind of mad reading some of these posts. I've decided that I will not be splitting this money with all of you like originally planned, but I will be putting it back into the community in other ways.. Buying from shops, helping with projects and contests and keeping my shop up and running on smp8. I'm sorry if you don't like my decision, but this thread has just made me lose a little faith in the EMC community. I'm hoping it will be restored soon enough, because I do love this place and I want it to continue to grow and be the best MC server around. Thanks again King, you're very generous.