100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. K, just noticed ur signature hahahahahaha lol
    Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  2. whomever bought there likes will be disqualified
  3. I'm gobsmacked ;O
  4. EMC is the best server i ever found it suppose to me a server i wanted to play on until the a other server restarted
    but when i was here longer the other server i forgot and i started here at new and so to the point THIS is server #1
    and i NEVER gona stop by play on it. It has so good pluggins and locked chests and reses and MUCH more awesome stuff"!!!!
  5. Crazy1800 and Crazy1080 like this.
  6. Tomorow when you post about hitting 2000 comments im gonna post a link to this thread :p
  7. Empire minecraft rocks because there are many cool plugins like the residences, teleporters, commands and much, much more! The people playing it are also friendly. The moderators and admins do their work properly, always helping new people that join the empire after the tutorial. The rules are good as they cover almost everything, unlike some servers which have not enough rules, thus making the server chaotic and not organized. Locking of chests is also very useful, as you can make a house in the wild or nether and lock the chest, ensuring you that no one will steal. I really like the no PvP rule as it doesn't allow people to kill you and take your items, which is stealing. Although I've only played on empire minecraft for a few months, I already became used to the server and loved playing on it. Now, I truely understand why it is called "Empire Minecraft" as it is the king of servers and is very fun to play on. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!(soz for caps)
  8. Walls of text :rolleyes:

I'll be quick and simple: Because after trying out all the major servers I almost lost hope to get into MC multiplayer, then I tried Empire and it was like I found 999999999 stacks of diamonds :)
  9. I think EMC is cool because hayleycolgan, xi_like_a_pigx, secret, alexchance, kingofcraft13, louiskw, terrydaterrorist,thespypie, muffincraft15 are on it :) now that deserves 7 likes I'm on 93 :p
  10. I like EMC because it has cookies.
  11. Question: why is there spam allowed? Shouldn't we all post just one comment about empire?
  12. Sorry You spelt my name wrong so...
  13. trading with freinds and going to the wilderness:)
  14. Changed :)
  15. Ah...Much better *clicks like button. I hoped you enjoyed mine too!
  16. i like trains...
  17. This thread is a "like" machine
  18. 1)Easy to get started
    2)The players are friendly
    3)Player run shop
    4)RTS
    5)Anti-Grief