100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Sounds like a Mastercard ad ;)
  2. First and foremost, if I happen to win I will be using the money to help fund some community projects I have been planning for some time now. You see, Empire MineCraft is not just a Minecraft gaming server. It is a community. It is a family. It is all of us. The Empire would not be where it is today without the community, and for that JustinGuy has dedicated his hard time and effort to learn coding just for all of us, missing real life events for us, and most importantly answering those late night phone calls just to keep the community up and running. To keep the family together in one place. I have just joined in the last month or two, but I have enjoyed every bit of it. Anything can happen on Empire Minecraft. Community projects, free giveaways, drop parties, wilderness colonies, friendships, relationships, etc. But of all these things, of all the people you will meet, it is the fact that we are all a community at whole. We are people gathering worldwide in one place. We are there for eachother in the times of need. We are there for the good times and laughs. We are not just a community. We are The Empire Family.

That, my friends, is why Empire Minecraft is the best server. <3
  3. shhh! ;)
  4. Man, I just cried a little rereading mine. :(
    tjboy11, Crazy1800, Crazy1080 and 4 others like this.
  5. I like emc overall cause it's very well put together. Has a great staff and has almost impenetrable plug-ins in-game to enhance the gameplay. It also has a great and kind staff that can actually do things, unlike most servers.
  6. I love and devote my time on EMC because all players of the community bring something special to EMC. Some players on here are annoying but in the long run it makes the server diverse and brings something enjoyable for everyone. These past 5 months I have gotten to know some amazing people who have gotten me through some tough times. I don't care about the rupees, but I want to express my gratitude to ALL players of EMC!
    E - Ecstatic
    M - 'Mazin
    C - Community
  7. I'd rather you not beg or ask others to vote for your answer.

Take some time to write it, life doesn't happen easily. It happens with work and respect.

Sorry bud, but I have morals and I take it upon myself to follow them.
  8. Prepare for memes.

The EMC community:
    Cares about new people
    Helps people out
    Is very friendly
    Has IcecreamCows

The Team Fortress 2 community, for example:
    Hates new people
    Leaves people hanging
    Is very hostile
    Full of elitists

Seriously, EMC is the best community I've ever seen online. When you bring together amazing mods and admins, a great community, and top-notch servers, you get EMC. I'm very happy to have come across Empire Minecraft.

I'd like to close with this quote:

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." ~John F. Kennedy

While nobody on Empire Minecraft intends to go to the moon right now, EMC rose to the challenge. They chose the hard thing. They accepted the challenge. And we intend to win it. And at this rate, we will.

I love Empire Minecraft. ;)
  9. What's with MR2R2M dropping likes just as thunders on a thunderstorm?
  10. EMC ranks higher over all other servers because it has a great community.Friendly players who help out.Awesome staff,a ultra active forum.

And it gives you a chance to build anything.Show off your shops,structures.
    Over all EMC is the Perfect World. In minecraft.
    (Theres almost only 1 % of griefers on the servers!)
  11. : Mentions MR2R2M giving everyone a like... doesn't get one from him.
  12. Hmm, why do I like EMC? What a tough question to answer.

I will give it a crack:

Emc is like no other server out there. After 2 3rds of a year being around, EMC has come very far. This is why I LOVE EMC. The fact that it has come far in such a short space of time is something truly awesome. This is all possible because of our very hard working admins, Jeremy and Justin. I take my hat off to them for all that they have accomplished here. The admins are why I like EMC. They are the first set of admins I have seen out of the many servers that I have seen out there that are actually dedicated to the community and have the communities best interests in mind.

This is the one and only reason as to why I love EMC, because without the admins, there would be nothing here... you wouldnt be having this contest if the admins didnt start this up :)

So Justin, Jeremy, thanks for all ya do guys, really thanks a million, I appreciate it :)

p.s. Likes for everyone, i'm a good sport :)
  13. WHOEVER LIKES THIS GETS 1500 a piece and also EMC is better than any server because our awesome staff
  14. i paid you ice
  15. Justin, Just like face book needs it EMC needs it, if you dont know what I am talking about, I am talking about the dislike button! For comments like this:
    :p
  16. Paying people for likes? That defines a new low.

Do I smell disqualification?
  17. he owes 800k?!?! woah
  18. ive heard about you that you like to scam ppl so you are not allowed to win this :/ sorry its my money and i don't want it to go to someone who doesn't pay ppl back.
  19. Anyone who offers payment of service for the liking of their posts deserves to have their post emitted from the contest. Just sayin'