100k Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingofKraft13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. The KING has spoken to all the people of the land!
  2. lol he begged me for money to buy some blaze spawner. Asked for like 500k too.
  3. It would be pretty nice for you to be quiet Leo and stop bad talking me
  4. Umm am I a bad person for liking that post?
  5. bad talking you? Just stating a fact. Until now I didnt know you owed people money.

And as far as the comment about paying for likes, you kinda brought that one on your self.
  6. We are a family. Don't poke fingers. Ignore it, do something right, make a name for yourself, and earn our respect like everyone else has.
  7. no your not :)
  8. I love EMC because...

:)
  9. Ok can we get back to what the intention of this thread was? That was to state why you like EMC :)
  10. EMC is a server for baddies. Gimmie likes. All the money I get is always donated back to the community because I don't really play Minecraft.
  11. Its fun. no really
    I HAS CHICKEN FARM <3
    LOL? WUT
  12. Boo, it's all been said.

I enter all the posts before mine combined ;D
  13. Gimme dat 100k right now, fools. :p
    To join the party a little late, 621op, no one would be 'bad talking' you if you didn't make such a bad name for yourself.
  14. just say what you really like about EMC who cares if it sounds the same and others, it never hurts to try :)
  15. He doesn't need 100k, if he won he would give it back to you to hold another contest (probably)
    Crazy1800, Crazy1080, LZBZ_DW and 4 others like this.
  16. what about leowaste? lol either the rich get richer or the poor get richer something is gonna happen :)
  17. I like it because it makes Minecraft fun. Let's face it, before EMC, I am sure most of us would quit playing Minecraft for weeks, maybe months at a time, because it was dull. With the servers, it is actually fun. We get to meet new people, maybe make new friends. I think the staff is wonderful, and very attentive to making sure we have a pleasurable playing experience on here. I have never been on any other servers, but I believe that I wouldn't want to now.
    Now hit that like button...you know you want to :D
  18. Lol, Alex has like 600k and Leo like 1000k.
  19. 1000k? =0 that's almost as much as 1 million lol oh wait it is 1 million lol