10 Million Rupee Job System

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Inuyasha1204, Jul 4, 2012.

1. power hungry, that is the key term here. really, stop trying to have some sort of power over people.. its ridiculous.
    josh303011 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  2. What contest are you talking about?
  3. Nothing to say about trying to abuse the lava wall idea?
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. the one where you wanted everyone to pay a fee to even enter the contest, i think it was about a shop? i don't even remember. but you wanted a fee, you also couldn't give anyone a straight answer as to where the money was going.
    Joshposh70 and josh303011 like this.
  5. That's a fair point. I'll be the foreman of this project.
  6. i'll help not give anything though i mined it its mine!!
    AlexHallon likes this.
  7. I have no clue what you're talking about
  8. so, you agree that YOU are the foremen. who is getting 50%. when earlier you started that there were TWO of you. now there is only one? hmmmm. i see. i see.
    gnyctk, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and josh303011 like this.
  9. and still get all the power once its done? Your never happy with your ranks are you? How about working hard and earning your power.
    Take AlexChance for example. How do you think he got his 800k+? It sure wasnt by conning people. It was by working hard and being good at what he does.
    gnyctk, SunnyDayz100 and battmeghs like this.
  10. Isn't that what capitalism is all about?? lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Run any of your tunnels through people's slime farms and grinder areas and there will be hell to pay buddy. I chose the location I did so I could grind in peace, not have guided tours coming through.
  12. Well, Inu's dropped out of the project. Slozon thinks that I'm being lazy by wanting someone else to lead this by taking 50%. So now I've resolved that I'll be the foreman and my workers will get 50% of my money without a middle man.
  13. I won't do that, I'll tunnel around them.
  14. Okay, then.
    I will do this entire project on my own.
    If you want me to work my way up the system? I will do so.
    I will work hard as one should.
  15. I ment on your res by buying and selling. Dont use the wild to get power. Let people do their own thing in the wild without you ruining it
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. So. You get 50 percent, and other 50 percent to 20 workers? And you do nothing but perhaps tell at them everyone once of a while? Besides, these are the things greeters just aim to destroy.
  17. No, I'll just go into the wild and mine. I'll sell my wares to the highest-paying individual, by searching far and wide.
    I'm not going to ruin it, I'm going to participate in it like everyone else.
  18. You know Volt. Your getting more and more unpopular on EMC by the day.
    gnyctk and battmeghs like this.