10 Million Rupee Job System

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Inuyasha1204, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Yea and different foreman
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. oh goodie, this is ganna be so interesting. ^.^
    josh303011 likes this.
  3. Frankly, This is a stupidly big and oversized project. No need for it to happen.
  4. Thats the guy. And charging people saying you can win *insert money* if you donate *insert money*
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. people in the world, never ever seem to stop amazing you.

my god, really? i didn't even notice! i remember that, because he insisted because i'm a diamond supporter my money count shouldn't matter to shell out 400 rupees to maybe win a contest.
    josh303011 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  6. I dontaed about 1k. *lowers head down in shame*
  7. Imagine the sheer amount of resources it will produce. Hundreds of thousands of rupees worth of all sorts of stuffs.
    Not stupidly big. Cleverly big.
  8. Josh is right on this one bud, Its stupidly big.
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. And who gets these rupees?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and AlexHallon like this.
  10. awe :( it'll be okay. here is a bacon strip ;)

stupidly big.
    josh303011 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  11. 50% goes to the foreman, who distributes them among all the other workers as is appropriate.
    50% goes to me, the designer and commissioner of this project.
  12. Oh mai goodness! I just realize this is another beg thread! Thats 11 this week? -_-
  13. I prefer salmon, im not a canibal. :p
    AlexHallon and battmeghs like this.
  14. So what happens when the workers decide to cut you out and keep all profits for themselves?
  15. Let me ask you something Volt... WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE THE WILDERNESS ALONG FOR GOD SAKE.
  16. I don't know where 10million coming from. This kind of project can't come down to numbers there is too many unknowns in it. Anyways I can see this project going for week then workers get bored of mining and going doing other stuff
    AlexHallon and battmeghs like this.
  17. again, seeking out ways to suck rupees out of people. can't you just make a store? or something to get your rupees without begging for a donation?

can i have a hell yeah?
  18. I'm the person selling all mined resources. I'm the person with the power to decide who gets the money.
    I won't abuse it, of course.

Also, at what point have I asked for a donation?
  19. i'll help where can i met you?

also i'll make a griefer team :D
  20. Again are you going to watch every digger and make sure they give you everything. You really think people are going to give you items and not even get 50% of the value of them?

You won't abuse it? Like you didn't abuse the lava wall? Like you didn't abuse the "contest"?

This whole idea reeks of "Do all the work for me so I make rupees for nothing"