1.4: Current Bugs

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Found one, don't know if its already been found.

Wooden slabs made before the update are still called Wooden slabs, and break like stone.
  2. That's intended to stop peoples places burning down.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. Ah, ok :)
  4. Let's just say that an iron block disappeared and for some people an iron block isn't much but to me it isn't.
  5. im getting a bug where i throw bottles o' enchanting and they despawn without giving me the xp. anyone else?
  6. Throw one at a time, the Lag Clearing plugin deletes them or something thats what I found
  7. Anyone else having chat problems? I go into emc and try to chat but it doesn't work I even exit out of the game, delete my mods, and relog but I still can't chat. Anyone else having this issue?
  8. I have login problems: Failed Login: Error
  9. I'm not sure if this has already been brought up but sometimes when I log onto SMP4 it throws me an error message saying something like "Can't connect to server: Error" this is simply an inconvenience as I can re-connect to the server and I get in fine. This may be my problem though I don't know just thought I'd report it :)
  10. Yeah that's the error I sometimes get!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  11. I haven't experienced this issue, when you uninstall your mods do you delete they're config files? If not try doing that. Also what mods do you have installed cause I may be able to help you track down what is causing this problem :)
  12. Are we allowed to use this glitch to our advantage? Like to harvest obsidian really fast?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. Thats why my spawner broke!
  14. And I'm still getting likes on this even now...
    :rolleyes:
    jaari likes this.
  15. Linux? If so you need an updated LWJGL: http://aikar.co/updatedengine.zip

keystick issues are known in the linux lwjgl that comes with minecraft.
  16. Its Karma getting back at you for using ridiculous colored text on the forums. It has happened to many a poor soul!
  17. The failed to Login: Error is something wrong with Minecraft Session/Auth servers.

When auth went down over the weekend, its been doing that ever since they came back up

many other servers are reporting the same problem.

Restarting MC, or changing your texturepack (Simply clicking the same one such as default still counts, you dont need to change off then change back on. just click the one your already on) "resets" the minecraft network (I really would like to understand why texturepacks relate to your network) and can remedy the issue without client restart.

Main tip is to slow down when on the server screen. going too fast causes problems.
    Does /tell work, or any command in general? /ch t ?
  18. No I try to open the chat window but it doesn't. I tried it at my single player too and it works. I also tried it at other servers and it works just fine

Edit: Tried again with other servers and they dont work so I might have to do a bit of scouting around my mods

Edit 2:Yep they are my mods (had to delete my .minecraft folder to fix it)
  19. updated thread with latest status... all the big annoying bugs are gone now.
    _Stads_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.