1.4: Current Bugs

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We know of the problem, and we know a full restart will not fix it. As of now, it would seem the fix we have tried on SMP9 is working stable at the moment. However, the only person who can implement the same change is Aikar, and he is out today. So as soon as he returns, I am sure we can push the fix to all the servers for prevention, and fix SMP1, sorry but you will all have to bear with us at this time.
  2. Im not sure if this is a bug for EMC, or is already posted, but the wither can murder the wild. It can be used as a griefing tool, a extreme one. Lots of things have been griefed, but with this... I don't even want to know...
  3. It can't do much more damage than a pickaxe can do or a few creepers. Look at it as a fun challenge and not a problem and it's really fun. :)
    dylan_frenette and jamesg003 like this.
  4. Very true, but if you think about it, I've tested it in a single player world. It destroyed the entire town in less then 4 minutes.
  5. Sounds about the same amount of time an efficiency 5 pick could do, haha.
    dylan_frenette, mba2012 and jamesg003 like this.
  6. Container permissions seem to be buggy. Krysyyjane9191 can set perms for her alt krisjr91 for containers, and they do not work. Residence number 3004. Does not work as of now.

Her krysyyjane9191 account, the res owner, shows permissions for container via /res info. The second account does not.
  7. Actually, first, I have a efficiency 5 pick with me right now. I also tested it (I like testing, and I have a lot of time after homework.) it is about, yes, 4-5 minutes work, but those don't exist now. (I think)
  8. You can use the anvil to combine two eff IV picks to make an eff V. :)
  9. Ok ok, you got me ICC. Still, I haven't tested that...
    *Logs on minecraft. Gets anvil*
  10. We have an upcoming 1.4.3, and we really need these [ACCESS] sign glitches fixed, they're really starting to get on my nerves. Also, I haven't experienced these town kickings because i've been at the LLO on smp7 all day xD

I have also noticed the odd slime or two - in a desert biome, where there are buildings everywhere - spawning above their height limit, and there's not even a slime chunk below where I was standing. The closest swamp was hundreds of blocks away.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  11. ^^ Yes, I don't think their actually EMC glitches, but I'm not entirely sure. The slimes spawned in a dessert in a single player world of mine. May just be Minecraft glitches.

Cant be sure.
  12. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I've been having some minor inventory rollbacks for a little while now.
  13. I have also been experiencing this... I put my whole inv. in a chest then died and the stuff reappeared in my inv. as i died. sucks, right?
  14. I don't know if this a 1.4 bug, but every time I ride a pig I get extreme lag.
  15. "Use perms" seems to be required for "container perms" to work. i tested use+build+container, and finally container perms worked.
  16. smp2 just got the glitch that smp1 and smp9 got. i jumped to wild - wild seems to be safe. town is glitched, probably
  17. if u are from smp2, if u can get to wild, u can be safe there.
    u probably wont get kicked by bad packet glitch while in wild
  18. just got disconnected from every server i try to go on.
    http response code: 503 or whatever.
    is this being fixed?
  19. Oh no its the Wither Virus run for your lives ahhhhhhh the wither is taking over!!!!!!!
    Smp8 has its only open res glitched so no one can claim it (Unexpected error)
  20. That Is why I always doublecheck my inv especially when I got that head
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.