1.4: Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. names being stripped off in shop is a good thing. If it didn't, we would of likely did it anyways...

When a player buys a diamond sword, they shouldn't have to worry about it having some name they don't like, then having to spend their own resources to rename it from there.

Also to add: Invisibility potions will be disabled with no intent to return unless Mojang changes how they work, or Bukkit provides some way to make them only make you invisible to monsters and not other players.

I got some ideas on how to fix vault so item names and book data can be retained. working on it.
    mba2012 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Why? then nobody will make any money... so theres no point to play
  3. so a player can just rename an item? With what? resources? and can i still sell things?
  4. Don't triple post please... There is an EDIT button. Thanks
  5. Of course you will make money.
    The item is still sold, just with the name removed.
  6. Can you code it so you can still see player names, and they would still be invisible to mobs?
  7. So the item just has no name? Whats the point of that?
  8. Anvils.
    Being added in 1.4.2.
    And yes, of course you can still sell things.
  9. If I rename a diamond sword to DEATH TOOL, when I sell it it will be diamond sword
  10. I think you may be getting a little confused here.
    If someone renames an item, and then sells that item in a shop.
    The name is reset to it's basic name.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. So if you call an item something else, it will auto correct its self?
  12. Yes, if you try selling it in a shop.
  13. I am a bit confused by some of the Previous posts - due to the repetitiveness of them. If you want to sell a Named tool. You won't be able to do it through the shop system. Simple as that.
  14. cAPTAIN cAPITAL, wE mEET aGAIN!!!
  15. can we not have bats in town? they are annoying!
  16. DogsRNice, L0tad, Nole972 and 2 others like this.
  17. You are late!
  18. Thanks for the update Aikar!
  19. But…but…what about all the Batcave themed res?
  20. but then we will have bat themed houses and they spawn every night sleeping on your roofs of the cave then in the end we will have too much bats flying around then you will see no sky but bats
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.