Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Silken_thread, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Doors still work for air
    ErrantKnight and Silken_thread like this.
  2. For now, any non-full block that does not have a "waterlogged" state will still create air pockets in liquids. This will change in the future, according to Dinnerbone of Mojang.
    607 and Silken_thread like this.
  3. It is my understanding, there is still a severe conversion bug which exists from 1.12-1.13.1. we are still working on the update, but as long as that issue exists can't even give an estimate on how far out it could be.
    Lots of issues remain, that we are working on!
    purplebook163, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  4. This is a completely far-fetched idea that would probably work in tekkit or something but if there was a way that we could make underwater structures and then make a device that automatically pumps the water out, that would be pretty rad.
    (By we I don't mean EMC I just mean minecraft in general)
    purplebook163 and Silken_thread like this.
  5. When Forge updates
    purplebook163 and Silken_thread like this.
  6. Thank's for the update chickeneer, we know and appreciate the effort all the Dev's contribute, working to get 1.13... up and running. Having experienced the 1.3 update a few years ago and all the bugs that brought with it, items vanishing from inventory when using portals. The sad loss of expensive tools and armour and the upset it brought many players, I understand some of the issues you're all working on. I know as soon as it's ready EMC will update to it.

;)
    purplebook163 likes this.
  7. Tekkit from me I enjoyed playing the modified version but I can't see MC ever going there, but a great suggestion. :)

Absolutly, we need our Forge, Optifine, Mini Map .....
  8. When dose forge update?
  9. Whenever they get to it really
  10. I heard that forge wasn't going to be able to update until the near release of 1.14 cause they have to deal with all of the changes that come with 1.13
    so
    a long time
  11. well... they are doing a rewrite of the core. Whether it is close to 1.14 is too soon to say. But agreed that it is a ways off for them yet.
  12. Someone actually make that ;) I don't remember when I saw it (saw it on Youtube) but someone made a contraption with pistons, slime blocks and dirt blocks which would move blocks from left to right within a squared off area thus removing all the water blocks one layer at a a time :)

But there's always sponges :)
    607 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  13. Yes I think it was this idea, takes time but doable,
    ShelLuser and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  14. Can i ask is emc going to update with forge or are we going to update soon and we will have to Wait till forge is available for a update
    Silken_thread likes this.
  15. No, Forge is an application which allows you to use mod's such as optifine, the server does not need forge to be updated to 1.13... however EMC does use a lot of custom code which needs to be altered so as it does not conflict with the MC update.

1.13... is a big update and there have been a lot of changes to the previous version so its not a simple plug and play kind of thing, added to that is the bugs which every new version has and needs to be fixed by MC so it can take some time to get a stable version of 1.13... updated on the server.

How long, depends on the number of code changes and bugs detected. I would not care to guess how long it will take but you can prepare for any projects you plan to do, collecting gravel redesign a mob farm so as to incorporate the new mechanics etc

hope that helps to answer your question, I am sure the Dev team could explain better
    purplebook163 likes this.
  16. Couple weeks since last news so just wondering if we know anything more yet.
  17. emm u know how xp from furni's is a thing in 1.13 if i smelt a lot of things in 1.12 do i get the xp when in 1.12
  18. No, however, you can prepare for 1.13 by saving your items ready to smelt
  19. yea that's what i'm going to do
    Silken_thread likes this.