Zombie Invasion

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrBigBux, Apr 1, 2014.

1. I do look forward to the day when the EMC Apocalypse returns. Maybe there will be more mobs to deal with other than just zombies. Maybe there will even be hostile mobs spawning in town (Other than creepers of course haha). Since there really was no reward for being at the top of the infections list, my argument really has no solid ground, I will admit this, but I am a person who takes action against unfairness. I loath when things aren't fair or when people break the rules. I take action when others might just tolerate the situation. It gets things done and my opinions out there to be considered for the future. This is why I have taken steps to eventually become a moderator. I did not post my forum to slam the staff for making this event. I posted it so that, in the future, the staff would be more aware and take a more careful approach to creating events than just creating an event in three hours and posting it to the servers without some serious consideration to how it may be unfair. It was made so events can be even better and more fun in the future than past events. Staff cannot fix what they dont know is broken or unfair. :)
    I thank everyone who posted on this forum. It has opened my eyes to the inner workings of EMC and I now have a greater understanding of everything this event was created for. I am sorry for all the fuss and I hope I didn't anger anyone too much.

Here is a list of things I think should be changed before the Apocalypse is re-introduced. Keep in mind these are only suggestions, not demands. :)
    1.) Zombie Plague should be spread through touch and the air born virus should be reduced to maybe 6 blocks in each direction so that players behind a door can still be infected. This would make it easier for people to escape the zombies.
    2.) Make the event last a weekend instead of one day. This would get a lot more people to participate in the event because we could play it most of the day instead of just the afternoon due to school/work.
    3.) There should be a cure for the disease. People if they become infected should have a way to completely cure themselves instead of just turning off the plague in the player settings. Plus, they could cure themselves to get re-infected later if they are caught again.
    4.) I think zombies should become more powerful the more people they infect. Maybe they should get jump bonuses, more speed bonuses, etc.

Thanks again for everyone who posted on this forum and I apologize for anyone I have upset in posting this forum. Thank you for your time and I hope you don't think badly of me anymore. :)

-MrBigBux