Your Spotify Wrapped (2019 Edition)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_104180, Dec 6, 2019.

?

How are your 2019 stats?

they're a literal joke. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
kinda thrilled, kinda disappointing tbf 5 vote(s) 50.0%
RESULTS ARE MAD I'M HYPED 4 vote(s) 40.0%
bruh? 1 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Top Artist of 2019

Top Artists of 2019

Top Genres of 2019

Top Songs of 2016/2017/2018/2019

Top Artists and Songs of 2019

Top Artists and Songs of the Decade

(I have honestly no idea why Zayn is there, I listened to his first album a few times and he had some nice summer bangers in 2016, but... I haven't listened to his music ever since. Same with The Neighbourhood tbh)

The 2019 Wrapped playlist includes songs by the following:
    • The 1975 (Top #3: I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes), It's Not Living (If It's Not With You), Somebody Else)
    • Nine Inch Nails (Top #3: Discipline, Closer, Head Like A Hole)
    • The Japanese House (Top #3: We Talk All The Time, Maybe You're The Reason, Wild)
    • Joy Division (Top #3: Disorder, Transmission, Love Will Tear Us Apart)
    • Tears For Fears (Top #3: Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Shout, Mad World)
    • The Killers (Mr. Brightside)
    • Don Broco (Top #3: You Wanna Know, Come Out to LA, ACTION)
    • Nothing But Thieves (Top #3: Amsterdam, If I Get High, Sorry)
    • New Order (Top #3: Bizarre Love Triangle, Temptation, Age of Consent)
    • TENDER (Can't Show My Face)
    • The Blue Nile (Downtown Lights)
    • Death Grips (Top #3: Hacker, Blackjack, Get Got)
    • Prince (Top #3: Purple Rain, I Would Die 4 U, Raspberry Beret)
    • Radiohead (Top #3: High And Dry, Iron Lung, Paranoid Android)
    • Groove Armada (Paper Romance - a song I found in my dad's playlist he always used to play in the car when we were kids, I've been playing it a lot since he died)
  2. I wanted to check out what it said for me, because I don't use Spotify (I use YouTube instead, but most often I listen to internet radio or music on my phone), but it turns out my sister was logged in, so I got to see hers instead. :p

But I am still curious if it will show anything for me.
    ... Nope. It keeps showing my sister's instead, despite me being now logged in. An odd choice, and a bit strange concerning privacy. :confused:
    TheKutesyKiraboo and Elaeric like this.
  3. u know it brother; i want die is still the best mii i have ever seen on nintendo games
  4. I popped in fora second to say I'm so happy everyone is posting their wrapped stats. I'll do a better reply when I'm free tomorrow, so cool guys :p
    607, ArkonXT, Elaeric and 2 others like this.
  5. I use YouTube for all my music... so no luck on finding out all the Green Day I listened to this year or recently its been all YUNGBLUD :eek: Something "new" for me ikr :rolleyes: Although YouTube does have your weekly usage... I've got 25 hours over the past 7 days (for all YT Usage) :oops:
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  6. have a look up on youtube about NF forgets lyrics. its really good!
    TheKutesyKiraboo and Elaeric like this.
  7. Just watched it just now, it is good!
  8. BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO THE FREAKING HYPE? SOMEONE ELSE LOVES DOM? ARE YOU KIDDING HOLY HELL I'M HYPED AS FRICK. SEFL CONTACT ME WE FINNA TALK BOUT YUNGBLUD THANKS.
    Sefl and Elaeric like this.
  9. y e s
    Elaeric and CallumDAKing like this.