Your Minecraft Addiction

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Jan 7, 2013.

1. OH and Enderman.... If you can tell by my skin...
    Which I made..... I also like skin making.....
  2. Yes i learned the hard way...don't know how to get rid of it o_o
  3. Trees. If you can't tell from 2335…well.
  4. Rob?
  5. I simply love punching blazes to death. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. :rolleyes:
  6. Hmm. Not sure what mine would be. Maybe ore? I seem to have a habit of mining every single ore I see. Even if I have a whole chest of coal I still end up mining more of it. I can't seem to help myself lol.
    scarligmione likes this.
  7. My Mincraft addiction... hmm well lets see now..

I'm addicted to stone and all stone by-products.
    And I like the little animals I can find in the wild and kill.
    No I'm not loosing my sanity to Minecraft. I never had any to begin with.

Edit: BTW I've been up for going on my 4th day in a few hours anything I say is prolly from a weird half day dream/cream I'm having.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  8. I enjoy PvP, just the thought of some person on the other end getting pwned at PvP makes me smile.
    EMC one is probably pie.
  9. DIAMONDS!! ;)
    ob1bob69 likes this.
  10. redstone maybe? got chests of it but it since you scored points for mining I've always dug every bit I come across - ps same with coal :rolleyes:
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  11. Im watching you :eek:
  12. Assasinating Creepers to make up for the scar of ...Early minecraft hood.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  13. And I you... Want some free pie?
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. Hmm I'd pry guess collecting stuff I have about 55 double chests of stuff and getting even more every day.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Lava walls.
  16. Adblock! :D

And carrots, 6 double chest's of it coming soon.... I dunno why I wanted so much >.<
    RainbowChin likes this.
  17. +1 for Adblock! :)
  18. Well, I like to have a massive supply of everything, especially wood because all things in MC start with wood