Your favorite games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gibabyte, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Nope. As a 15 year old, I would never trust myself or anyone I know under 18 to drive off a Young Driver's course. Most people my age would not take the test seriously or they'd get distracted easily (for that second part, myself included). My friends and I would probably bump into something, think its a wheelie bin, and find out later we've just killed a person :p

On the whole Battlefront note: I get your complaints, and I agree with them, but I trust DICE to at least bring a bit of my childhood back into 8th Generation existence. If the game falls below my expectations upon release (which are already quite low), I just won't buy it until EA stops forcing release dates onto their studios (which they shut down if they don't meet EA's requirements), overworking their employees, and abusing DLC and microtransactions.
    Gawadrolt, ShelLuser and jkrmnj like this.
  2. The only game I continue to play is Minecraft and a few others from time to time; but I have enjoyed:
    • Minecraft
    • The Last of Us
    • Dying Light
    • Watchdogs (kinda)
    • PayDay 2
    • Dead Rising 2
    • Running Circles (like omfg... get it (Android App))
    • Left for Dead 2
    • Probably loads of other games, but I can't remember
  3. Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3, and Fallout: New Vegas... And no I don't like Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel = Best Fallout game ever. 18/10 - Polygon

The best feature of the game is the ability to listen to the radio in-game. I love putting BBC Radio 1 on or Radio City and driving through rain :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Update: Black Ops 3 Beta. Iruvit.
  6. You can edit posts...
  7. I know but I thought people wouldn't know I updated it :p
  8. strange... i always thought that of new vegas, and not fallout 3. But I do love fallout 2. I like the story better and the locations in fallout 3, in my opinion it makes it a better game than new vegas. Fallout 3 was fun to explore, in new vegas im always avoiding side tracking to enter an old building, because it doesnt attract me to it, while in fallout 3 i always do that.
  9. Favorite games? I can think of a lot, but I'll try to name a few off of the top of my head.

Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, but I also like Morrowind a bunch
    any Unreal, especially the original
    any Quake
    any Doom
    any Hexen
    any Zelda, especially 3
    virutually all Capcom fighters
    any Virtua Fighter
    any Tekken, especially 3
    Final Fantasy 1-6
    Tower of Doom
    Sweet Home
    just about any Resident Evil, but particularly 3
    any Metroid game, especially Super
    just about any Castlevania, especially the older ones, perhaps Rondo of Blood is my favorite
    Bushido Blade
    Robotron 2084
    I like Dead Space a lot, even though it's just a Doom 3 knock off
    Ancient Domains of Mystery
    Dragon's Crown
  10. Jak series (besides lost frontier) final fantasy, sonic 4, et cetera. Just gonna say for every bad game there is probably at least five good ones, also ffxiii was a sort of all right game imo. Just not good compared to the ff series. Metal gear solid 2, sly Cooper series, legend of Zelda, and sonic 06... OK the last game is a joke, that game sucks
    Spiritress likes this.
  11. I was gonna make a thread about mine, but they're all mature/M rated. I asked staff and basically was told to ask other staff or not post it, so I haven't bothered ;(
    Elite likes this.
  12. My favorite games are Minecraft, Smite, and all of the Guitar Heroes except for 1 and 5.
  13. In game name? Level? And are you rank?
  14. AoKwizzle, level 30, plat 3
    I'll be online now if you want to play :p
  15. I'm not even ranked yet,but the name's xDjKrazyx
  16. I like Geometry Dash
    That's where the GD comes from in my name. Geometry Dash Trekkie
  17. I wish more people played it, we could even start an EMC Smite clan now that it's on steam, but I still want people to use my referral code for free stuff :D