Your favorite games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gibabyte, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Really? I'm pretty sure I'm the same as as you (15) and I can drive this coming April. =P When can you drive in the UK?
  2. Team fortress 2, Minecraft, most main nintendo games (zelda, mario and pokemon)
    Pokemon games in specific, oras/xy

edit: I FORGOT SMASH BROS WII SPORTS RESORT dammit
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. What are your favorite Pokemon games? Mine were the mystery dungeon series, they had the best storyline out of any Pokemon game I've ever played.
  4. Yeah, you're the same age as me.

In the UK, we can drive at 17. By the time you can afford a decent car (not a £400/$627 pre-owned banger), you'll be 18 or 19 :p

That's also honestly not a problem for me. 15, IMO, is way too young.
  5. Well... I have a lot of favorite games. On PC and Xbox 360/one.
    I like playing:
    • World Of Tanks
    • Forza Motorsport
    • Fifa
    • WWE Games ( I loved Smackdown vs Raw the most)
    • Minecraft :p
    • Roller coaster Tycoon 3
    • Company Of Heroes
    • Driver 3
    • Emergency 2012/4
    • Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 was the best in my opinion
    • Grand Theft Auto San Andres, IV, V but on GTA V the connection and bugs can really be improved but San Andres is the best for me on GTA.
    The most common game I loved the most is Fifa. I really enjoy it and I never get bored of it. :)
    ShelLuser and mercenaries2009 like this.
  6. i really like gens 3 4 and 5 cause THE MUSIC BRO
    gen 5's graphics were really cool
    rumble world is good
  7. I have to agree, but I'm not going to argue with it until I have my license =P

8. This game has shattered many records, more than minecraft! The graphics are better than GTA 5 and Adavnced Warfare combined! BEST GAME EVER
    -Dramatized to the point of death
    Gawadrolt and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. CS:GO, CS:S, Besiege, and... Terraria ;)
  10. So good it was almost the nail in the coffin for the video game industry way back in the 1980s (the symptoms of which are resurfacing nowadays, lel) <3
  11. I actually had that on the C64.. meh, so much fun ;) It could even raise its neck, what an achievement ;)
  12. Rumble world is full of microtransactions though!

• Call of Duty MW2
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Super Smash Bros. 3DS
    • Anything Fallout starting from 3 (includes Shelter)
    • The Last of Us
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • GMod
    • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    • Animal Crossing New Leaf
  13. This makes me want to hate you but its kind of funny :-P

We have twelve year olds driving(not legally) just fine around here. You only think its too young because everyone agrees in your community that it is too young :)

I'm not as excited as you are about battlefronts soulpunisher :-(

It looks like battlefield using the battlefronts name. No space battles??? That's just not right. Small number of maps with ridiculous amounts of DLC and little variation is kind of a DICE thing so that isn't too surprising. The thing I think I like least about it (ironically) is that the battlefronts operated a lot like battlefield in the class set up and it looks like this game has abandoned that completely with more if a halo(pre-halo reach) feel where you have to fight over power ups and weapons... only in halo the weapons and power ups weren't randomly generated. Battlefront 3 is a game we have been waiting on for over a decade and they are last minute throwing it together and abandoning almost everything that made battlefront what it was.

The game looks fun but why call it battlefronts and taint the franchise like that! Similar to the new battlefield game(why put the battlefield name on it?) I got a pretty good answer, money. I don't consider battlefront 3 to be the next battlefront game just like I don't consider the cops and robbers game to be a battlefield game. Just because you put a known name on something doesn't mean you have honored the spirit of what made those games great.

Edit: did several typo edits, I'm on my phone and not fixing the rest :-P

Edit2: the worst thing about battlefront 3: no conquest, that alone... ugh
  14. how dare u list fallout new vegas and not fallout 3!
  15. PC: Minecraft
    Xbox One: Halo MCC, Titanfall, NFS Rivals and a few more...
    New 3DS XL: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Smash Bros

Upcoming Interests: Stat Wars Battlefront, Rainbow Six Siege, Forza 6 and of course Halo 5
  16. While I know I am probably missing a bunch, and still have yet to play a load of the games that I do own, I thought I would say the games I have spent the most time on, and stick out in my mind:

Super Mario Bros 3
    Final Fantasy 1
    Super Mario Kart
    Super Street Fighter II Turbo
    Sonic CD
    Out of this World/Heart of the Alien
    Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3, Ultimate

Soul Caliber II, III
    Timesplitters 1, 2, 3
    Mana Khemia 2
    Super Puzzle Fighter II turbo
    Tetris Attack

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Borderlands 1
    Halo 3
    Halo Reach
    Black Ops 2
    Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Ops

EMC
    Myst

Thats what I can remember at this moment...
  17. I never received my Goddess Miku from the Share Your World Event :(
  18. Haha. I haven't been playing for that long, only about 6 months.
  19. Dwarf fortress: check it out if you are bored and have a lot of time and are willing to read many manuals and find graphics overrated. It is really fun if you can climb the vertical difficulty curve.
    Final fantasy 6: fun jrpg
    Little big planet: seriously amazing platformer with amazing level creation tools. Tons of classic games have been remade using the tools and someone even made an fps in the game.
    Neptune's pride 2 is also fun.

I generally prefer indie games and have had a recent craving for rougelikes.
    boozle628 likes this.
  20. IMO, Fallout 3 is pretty mediocre. I had fun playing it, but it gets boring fast. There's like, two factions you can join - and one is plain and simply good, the other plain and simply evil. Fallout, Fallout 2, and New Vegas have multiple factions you can join and all are in a morally grey area, and they're all packed with content (Fallout 3 wasn't :p).