Word to add to the wiki: "Sefled"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JeffSnortsGravl, Jun 27, 2018.

?

Should it go to the wiki?

Yes 12 vote(s) 80.0%
No 3 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. If you know Sefl or have been one of his "victims" (I wouldnt really call it that, I mean I made a bunch of rupees when cleaned out half of my shop) you can probably guess what this term will mean. To Sefl is to clean out someones shop.

Sefl
    verb
    1: To partially empty, or to completely empty, a player-owned shop on the EMC server.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. There are more players doing that though... You just found out self did it to you, but I have had some people compleatly buy out my shops,(I once made 2mil overnight due to someone buying a lot) and have bought a lot of shops out myself. I think we first need to add equinoboss'd, as that is his signature :p
    Tuqueque, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  3. Consider it done.

[wiki]sefl[/wiki]
  4. That is absolutely beautiful Alex, great work
  5. i just would like to state that this would not happen in the first place, if people would appropriately price their shops/malls lol
  6. hahaha wonderful work alex!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. We don't have any other words on the wiki, though... and if we would have, yes, Equinox'd is more important to be added!

Side note: why is there only 'can be deleted' 2, 3 and 4? Was the original already deleted? D:
    Jelle68 and haastregt like this.
  8. Sure, why not. But then it's only fair to have a suitable word describing someone partially taking, or completly taking, all of the customers with low prices ;)
  9. Lmao NICE! I didn't actually think it would make it xD
  10. What did Sefl buy out?
  11. This is so logical I like it XD

I hope I don't get skele'd again lol
  12. Yes, Krysyy marked those as to be deleted, I guess nobody ever got around to it :p