Win 1.5 million rupees

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _REMOVED_87055, May 1, 2016.

1. So... you didn't actually use the eraser tool for uploading?
  2. I'm seriously worried now because someone discovered a new glitch which would make this easier.
    Nope, if you edit the track mid-run you have to do it again
  3. I tried and failed. I have a few more avenues but they are time consuming. I will just say that I was able to obtain the track code and have some ideas on splitting the line connections. :) But yeah, difficult challenge.

+1 to you if it's actually possible to reach the star through normal game controls (e.g. without hacking).
    607 and _FB_ like this.
  4. Kudos to you for finding the track code
  5. Due to recent glitch discoveries according to _FB_, the reward for completing this track has been reduced to 1.5million rupees.
    ShelLuser, JesusPower2 and fBuilderS like this.
  6. Suddenly a lot less confident :p
  7. ChickenDice likes this.
  8. No no, he assured us that he actually completed it multiple times in the thread, and also assured us that this means actually obtaining the star.

So it's not that he bypassed the requirements and uploaded an impossible track. You have to get through the wall to obtain the star.

Otherwise I wasted many hours on this and I'm going to report him for scamming ;)
    Hrghorhg likes this.
  9. I assure you, its possible as I've done it. And I admit, that thread took 30 seconds to make.
    What I meant was
    I found a way to upload a (seemingly impossible) track, we call them impossible because it looks impossible (some may actually be) but they're not.