Wild Outpost - Stonehold

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Adderwolf71, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Ok, because i am still waiting for my 3 DC of ender pearls
  2. IGN (in-game name): cutejuliew
    How long have you been on EMC? 517 days :D
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Mining, little redstone builds (depends), organization, building stuff
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Im not sure, just anything that would be helpful I guess :D
    Have you ever been banned before? No I have never been banned.
    If so, why? N/A

LoyalKoala and cddm95ace like this.
  3. No problem, choong is trustable. *mind wanders to roblikescake*
    Accepted!
    cddm95ace and brickstrike like this.
  4. Erm, I would just not worry about it. Depends on if his res gets reset or not because he is derelict, which the enderpearls are probably on.
    You have been accepted :D
    NOTE: cddm95ace is having a "carpool" to get out to the outpost tomorrow. If old players want to return, or new come for the first time, that would be great :p
  5. I had an idea for the staircase, as it's kinda tedious, to walk down the stairs. I was thinking we cut out the center post (and edit the staircase down below to have a center area) and put some ladders on each place where there is something like a farm, houses, etc.
    brickstrike likes this.
  6. I'll be going back out there soon.
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. IGN (in-game name): TheMiniKins
    How long have you been on EMC? 480 days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Mining for hours on end, PVP, building/design
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Department of Mining.
    Have you ever been banned before? Yes
    Friend advertised on my account...
  8. You have been denied lol /jk. You have been accepted ;) (btw been working on that other thing of ours, check it out when you can :p)
    princebee likes this.
  9. i think a department of nether mining would be a cool thing to have...but you would have to have certain qualifications to be apart of this group... like you have to have good fighting skills with a bow and sword so u can protect yourself from the nether mobs... this would also require a department of brewing and enchanting so you can equip this miners with the right tools
  10. Great suggestion :)
    Perhaps, StoneHold could have nether bases also throughout the wilderness... Sounds cool :p But, to travel to it, you would most likely want to travel overland, because of lava and the dangers of the nether.
    Ice_Lightning99 likes this.
  11. Just saying, I love this base! I went there today, a bit of a journey but still it looks great!
  12. where is the outpost... i want to check it out to see if i want to join or not
  13. If you were accepted, you should of gotten a msg (inbox) telling coords, idk if you were though :)
  14. If you were accepted I would recommend going through the canal entrance to get in. It has some messages and should hopefully give you some more information. You can't really miss the entrance to the canal.
  15. I found out about the nether entrance...I'm gonna use that from now on :D
  16. IGN (in-game name): Ice_lightning99
    How long have you been on EMC? bout 3 weeks
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? I can do anything I am needed to do...(make a iron farm, exct.)
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one?Yes... Im a good hunter so if there is a postiton for that i can do that
    Have you ever been banned before?Nope... never want to be too
    If so, why?
  17. IGN: FirstJugBurgerz
    How long have you been on EMC? I joined June 2012
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? I love organization, and I love mining.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position? Which one? I know there is a leader for this already, but I think it would be great to become the Governor for Mining.
    Have you ever been banned before? No.
    If so, why? N/A.
  18. Welcome!
  19. Would you guys like it if I went around snooping in all your chests and organising them?
  20. probably :p
    TheMiniKins likes this.