Wild Outpost - Stonehold

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Adderwolf71, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Suggestion: make a department of agriculture.
  2. All of you have been accepted.
    Welcome to StoneHold :)
    I can't remember the cords for the outpost currently, but I am looking for them. You should receive a message in your inbox with the coordinates when I find them :p
  3. Bad news, a creeper got into the base, killed me, and blew up a bit of the staircase. If anyone could help, that would be great. Also, does anyone sell wool on SMP6?
  4. coords are in the original stonehold convo.
  5. I am rebuilding the staircase.
  6. Thanks. Did you pick up my sword?
  7. I got accepted months ago :p
  8. Yea, I didn't see anything, so to be on the safe side I just quoted all of them on the third page >.>

So.... I will send the coordinates to the last two that applied >_<
    Rainier6 likes this.
  9. IGN (in-game name): CoDe4RiDeR
    How long have you been on EMC? 400+ days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Mining, PvE, and farming.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Department of Mining.
    Have you ever been banned before? Yes
    If so, Why? I've been temp-Banned for accidentally reporting the wrong person.
  10. I'll have to head back out there though if this is starting up again, there was a pretty good start from what I saw with the expansion and whatnot
  11. You have been accepted :)
    Check your inbox for directions.

Yes, I believe so. Due to an auction a while back, I had to go back to town, so I am going to have to make the journey again >_<
  12. IGN (in-game name): cddm95ace
    How long have you been on EMC? exactly 500 days at the time of this post :D
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Architectural design skills, redstone adeptness, in-depth general Minecraft knowledge, mob fighting, creative problem solving
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? I don't really need one atm, especially since I'd be so new
    Have you ever been banned before? Nope
    If so, why? N/A
  13. You have been accepted :D
    (Hopefully you found the right place xD, I will give you the cords just in case. :p)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. Okay, I set a waypoint so I should be able to find my way back :)
  15. Grats on 500 :D
    brickstrike and cddm95ace like this.
  16. Thanks :3
    brickstrike likes this.
  17. IGN (in-game name): sstrngmnm
    How long have you been on EMC: 532 days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold: Mining, sword skills
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one: Department of Enforcement, I can be a pretty good Bouncer and Bodyguard ;)
    Have you ever been banned before: not that I can remember

18. Accepted :D

Also, Choongjae is wanting to build an outlet in stonehold, so I am giving him directions (he is also a close friend to adder so I assume it's fine)
  19. When will Adderwolf71 will come back?
  20. I don't think for a while. Maybe not till next spring.