Wild Outpost - Stonehold

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Adderwolf71, Jun 14, 2013.

1. You arent the first completely underground. Fort Underdog was the first totally underground outpost on EMC, a few wild resets back. MC 1.8.2 :p
  2. IGN (in-game name): jkrmnj
    How long have you been on EMC? Since November 2011
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? I can help mine, farm, make simple redstone stuff, digging, and pretty much whatever you need me to do.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Department of defence
    Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? Never
  3. Wow, I never knew that. :D I wish I could've seen Fort Underdog, I'm sure it was amazing :(
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  4. what smp is dis?
    IGN (in-game name): bitemenowi5
    How long have you been on EMC? idk like 120 days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? being a boss, knowing things, being ocd, making things look better as they annoy me
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? captain, or atleast i would like to complain that although you stated captain would be voted on you assumed the position in the meantime
    Have you ever been banned before? no
    If so, why? no
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  5. although i would like to add that i respect adder and he would make a competent leader, he should not consider himself proxy if he intends it to be fully democratic in the construction of captain and cabinet
  6. I am only a temporary Captain. I will be Captain until we get around 10 people, then we will have elections :)
    EDIT: All leaders posted on the OP are currently temporary. When we have elections, I will update it :) Also this is on Smp6.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  7. IGN (in-game name): DaJaKoe
    How long have you been on EMC?: 563
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold?: Names. If the area is right, good decorations. Mining. Farming. I have all the brewing ways of positive potions memorized in my head.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one?: Department of Defense.

I've not been banned.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  8. :/ smp6 is the one place i cant do it lol already have mah own base and stuffs
  9. Aww, that's too bad :(
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  10. Oh Crap, Just went to it on Smp5 :( I blame looking at the screen :p Tped smp5 :(
  11. Bump!
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  12. IGN (in-game name): Cyrus0918
    How long have you been on EMC? 376 days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? My building skill and stone production.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? District Rep. (if they exist)
    Have you ever been banned before? no,
    If so, why?
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  13. IGN (in-game name):Nole972
    How long have you been on EMC?: I'll check and edit later
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Mining and a little bit of building
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one?
    Have you ever been banned before? No
    If so, why? No
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  14. IGN (in-game name): Darthin

How long have you been on EMC? a long time (just checked 500 days)

What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Little red stone knowledge. underground farming, mining, general underground living...

Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? none

Have you ever been banned before? never

If so, why?
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  15. IGN: Sharptadder
    How long on emc: a year
    Skill: farming, mining, D-Fence
    Leadership: prob not.
    Banned: never
    extra: recommended by cyrus0918
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  16. This is to confirm i did recommend him.
  17. Dear Adder,
    Y DID YOU PUT IT ON SMP6. :mad:
    Sincerely,
    Choongjae.

Anyways, good luck on this oupost Adder, I except great stuff from such a trust-worthy player. ;)
    brickstrike and Adderwolf71 like this.
  18. IGN: lehmaqr
    Time on EMC: 419 days
    Skills: Architecture, mob killing, (a bit of) redstone
    Leadership: maybe Department of Building.... maybe.
    Banned before: Nope.
    (I have villager eggs in surplus on SMP8. One quick vault and some building and you can have an iron farm (which I made one on smp8 frontier))
  19. IGN (in-game name): CaiusDahLupus

How long have you been on EMC? Well over a year

What skills can you offer to Stonehold? I'm pretty good at building stuff.

Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? I would like to be a builder of enforcer, whichever is needed more direly.

Have you ever been banned before? No.
    If so, why? n/a
  20. I vote no for all iron farms. Just saying.