Wild Outpost - Stonehold

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Adderwolf71, Jun 14, 2013.

1. can i ask why you vote now on the iron farm? just curious?
  2. I think iron farms are exploiting the game, and that they should be permanently removed from minecraft/banned from empire. This is my view on most AFK farms.
  3. IGN (in-game name): wisepsn
    How long have you been on EMC? 166 Days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Mining, and defense skills against mobs.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? A position for Defense.
    Have you ever been banned before?
    Yes. :(
    If so, why? Incident for spamming a message in under 2 minutes and getting banned for 5 days.
  4. IGN: Rainier6
    How long have I been here: Around 440 days I think
    Skills: I can gather resources and build
    Interested in a leadership position: Nah
    Banned? I was banned for 6 hours about a year ago, for sassing Mr Green Mystery. But that's all I've ever been banned for.
  5. IGN (in-game name): ErikRodhi
    How long have you been on EMC? 343 days -as of today-
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Good at defending, I'm good for moral, Good at anything :D
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Well I couldn't really take one, I like all the current positions, I'm good at everything, especially being a leader.
    Have you ever been banned before? No
    If so, why? N/A

cyrus0918 likes this.
  6. IGN (in-game name): Rhalador
    How long have you been on EMC? Half a year
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? Good with redstone and farms. Plus I've lived underground in the wild for the entire six months on emc.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Not really.
    Have you ever been banned before? No
    If so, why? N/A
  7. IGN (in-game name): brickstrike
    How long have you been on EMC? 444 days
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold? My awesomeness... Lol jk, I can offer my help and I can offer ideas that can benefit the outpost.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Assistant/ Deputy Captain.
    Have you ever been banned before? On different servers or EMC?
    If so, why? If on EMC only for chat issues.
  8. i support erikrodhi's application and encourage his acceptance
    ErikRodhi likes this.
  9. I support Caius's application. Not sure that means much but...
  10. With Stonehold reaching a number 18 members, I believe it is high time we hold the elections!
    First, I will nominate someone to be the Captain. After that, please contact me if you would like a position in the elections. First come, first served, as we only need two. After the two are selected, a private conversation will be created to decide between those two. The winner will compete against my nominee in the race. Another conversation will be made to decide between the two competitors. The winner of that will be our Captain. After, the Captain will appoint the four Governors and form the Cabinet. Every member of the Cabinet serves for two months, and then another election will be held.

After a long thought process on my part, I have decided to nominate princerupert to be our Captain.

Once again, please contact me if you would like to run in the elections. Do not be dispirited if you are not chosen or nominated, because in one year we will have 6 elections! This gives everyone a chance to serve in a leadership position. :)
  11. Hello. Yes, before anyone rages at me I am aware that this thread was last active 2 months ago, but it is still the right thread to comment on. My friend cutejuliew and I were taking a trek for fun from one outpost to the center spawn on smp6, and we happened across a base we found signs identifying as StrongHold. We were quite impressed with the place, and I might be interested in joining. So my question is, is this still active?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. Adder has had to leave EMC because of school no laptop and money for a new one. The elections I knew nothing about, other than Jacob was one of the runners. I would be happy to be active in this again if someone took charge
    cddm95ace likes this.
  13. I'd be happy to take charge, although this wouldn't be much :p I think we should re-host the elections as well.
  14. I will bump the conversation.
    Cddm, if you wish to join fill out the app :)
  15. Are you still taking applications? If so...
    IGN (in-game name):
    maxthegreat2
    How long have you been on EMC?
    Just over a year now. (August 3rd)
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold?
    I'm a experimental redstoner (not very good though), farmer, breeder and strip miner (3x3)
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one?
    No leadership position wanted :)
    Have you ever been banned before?
    I was kicked for spamming a friend in private chat (system kick)
    If so, why?
    See above
  16. If the outpost does get restarted, you will be accepted. But, currently applications are closed. I will start a PM with prince bee and Jacob to see if they could work together, with me as more of an advisory role ;3 so, in short, not now but stay tuned.
  17. IGN (in-game name): Totally not iCurtis23. (iCurtis23, in case you can't figure it out :p )
    How long have you been on EMC? 614 days since this post. (I checked :p)
    What skills can you offer to Stonehold?Mining, building, defending.
    Would you possibly want a leadership position, if so which one? Governor of Mining or Defence.
    Have you ever been banned before? Yes (1 day).
    My friend told me to use this thing (flying hack) and i was new so i was clueless.
  18. As stated, the outpost is currently trying to get back on it's feet per say. If it works out you will be accepted. The reasoning behind this is because we might have a new thread. (and we will have new leaders)
  19. Ok, so this is an announcement to everyone in Stone Hold. Princebee and Jacob will be working together to restart this project. They are in charge, so any questions, ideas, or suggestions should be directed towards them both from now on.
    Now, applications are currently under review by myself, meaning the are open again. Feel free to apply.
    cddm95ace likes this.