[Wild Outpost] Avalon

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by nfell2009, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accepted. Sorry! I missed yours >.<

To other app's I will get round to you :)
  2. Stopped in at Avalon last night. Looking good guys! Noticable refinements and no greif.

Anytime I am on, I can show new members a quick and safe way to get back and forth to town. If you haven't seen the ice road, contact me. (Yes that's right, ice road through the nether)
  3. I might need that- a creeper/skelly combo knocked me off of the darkroom, and I fell to my death. Then some idiot removed my bed spawn, so I was back in town...
  4. I suggest a little hidden room just for your bed
  5. 1) IGN: Tazzthemazz
    2) Why you want to join: Bored :)
    3) What you bring: Ill bring the tools i need and build wonderful things
    4) Ever been banned?: N/A
    5) If you have been banned what for?: N/A
  6. 1) IGN: Minemanluke
    2) Why you want to join: Fun
    3) What you bring: Pretty much anything
    4) Ever been banned?: No
    5) If you have been banned what for?: N/A
    Im good at building things
  7. 1) IGN: darthin
    2) Why I want to join: I would like to try a group project.
    3) What can I bring: Lumber yard, farm and I want to build.
    5) If banned; what for?: N/A
  8. IGN : aCookieGod
    Why you want to join : Have fun with friends, help build up the wild community
    What you bring : Cookies, Stonebricks , Sandstone , wood. Anything... :p
    Ever been banned?: Nope.
    If you have been banned what for?: Nope
  9. 1) IGN: gearmaster08
    2) Why you want to join: meh ive got nothing better to do
    3) What you bring: fun :p
    4) Ever been banned?: not on gearmaster08
    5) If you have been banned what for?: n/a
  10. IGN: habidly
    Why I Want To Join: I need something to do and ive haven't really been out to the wild much
    What I Bring: Good Resource Gatherer
    Ever Been Banned: No
  11. Nfell is now site and permabanned, so I don't think this thread is relevant anymore. :)
    Chascarrillo and mba2012 like this.
  12. I'm sorry but i don't think this is a very active outpost anymore, as the owner has been banned. (Also you shouldn't bump old threads)
  13. Avalon isn't very active, but it is a great little town. It's pretty far out, so it's good as a base station for mining or nether exploration.

Membership is a mute point now but any non-greifers are welcome. I can give assistance finding avalon if i am near town. We would need to arrange a time through messages on this site (but not in this thread).

Thanks to everyone who has participated.
    PRO_G4NGST4 and NINJATTILA like this.

14. 1) IGN: hashhog3000
    2) Why you want to join: I want to support your base, know you make amazing bases (from seeing paradise), and really want to find some blazes
    3) What you bring: Whatever you want. My creativity and knowledge, as well as donations
    5) If you have been banned what for?:N/A
  15. Dude, read threads first. The owner of Avalon has already been banned. And there's no use in posting anything.
  16. I know that it is not active anymore, but I really would like to join. nfell didn't deserve to be banned, and I have to support this. :(
  17. He did, he broke the rules.
  18. If a staff member sees this may they lock this thread now since its simply irrelevant? This outpost is not active anymore and the owner is banned. I would prefer it to be locked before this turns into 'nfell should/should'nt of been banned' thread.
    prof_genius and mba2012 like this.
  19. [/EndFlameWare]
    72Volt likes this.
  20. I still didn't get the entire story behind it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.