[Wild Outpost] Avalon

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by nfell2009, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) Uhh, It's somewhere to your right, no left.
    2) I haven't really gotten the feel into exploring the wild, but I've got the hang of it now, and I would LOVE those un-explored Chunks.
    3)I will bring almost anything you need to there. I also could work for free; I'm not a fan of paid work.
    4) I haven't, but I once was really close to getting banned.
    5) Reason for the above: Someone offered me to join thier clan, and before I had a response, every one of thier clan members got banned for different reasons.

I will not be going often, but you can garentee that I will not grief it. In case If you're wondering, I install NO mods what-so-ever. I am on 16218 on Smp8 and I could be looking forward to this. I hope y'all Had a Happy Holidays and just pm me if I'm in. Thanks.
  2. I can bring as much as u want.
  3. We're actually fine now with animals.
  4. If i can still apply, here is my application:

IGN: Shon14
    Why I want to join: Wild has it's advantages, why not enjoy those advantages with friends :)
    What I can bring: Food and whatever is needed.
    Ever been banned: Never once.
  5. 1) IGN: Chascarrillo
    2) Why you want to join: It may be fun.
    3) What you bring: My yellow leather armor and awesome knowledge of dirt architecture.
    4) Ever been banned?: Yes!
    5) If you have been banned what for?: For making a joke
  6. Sorry about the wait on apps guys! I just cant be bothered xD. But I will likely accept you all :)
  7. Show me the way?
  8. Just some updated info for anyone watching.

The skelly spawner has been massively overhauled with glass for viewing all stages of mob transport and torches to prevent oddball creeper spawns in the conveyors. Working great for a single spawner grinder and equipt to make potions and crafting while waiting. Also lighted and explored a lot of the tunnels under the grinder to keep stray mobs from filling the ent cap. Wish the barn could get moved farther away, but really it's not a big problem.

I have also constructed a completely enclosed tunnel from nether spawn to Avalon, much of the floor is lined with ice for high speed travel and steps as needed. This took days to construct, but it will be worth it if it makes the town grow. I will be revealing the tunnel entrances to members upon request. Please protect it's location as it will make it far too easy for greifers to reach town. It's only about 5 minutes one way now if your cpu can keep up with the chunks. Mobs might spawn in the tunnel, but very few.
  9. 1) IGN: 333kirby
    2) Why you want to join: I really want to have a survival with some friends in EMC
    3) What you bring: I can build, I'm amazing at finding caves, I can do a lot of basic redstone for farms or non-crusher grinders
    4) Ever been banned?: Yes
    5) If you have been banned what for?: Accidental Lava PVP, cleared up by ICC within the hour
  10. 1) IGN: Terr
    2)Why you want to join: I find going out in the wild is fun. Also it's not on my home server so jumping back and forth will be easy.
    3)What you bring: I can build farms for everyone and help out whenever I'm needed.
    4)Ever been banned?: No sir
    5)If you have been banned what for?: N/A
  11. I will be going through the thread checking the applications. I'm ill (Again :() so please give me some time :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. 1)coffee_bullet
    2)to build stuff with my home boyz
    3)my pimp van and my pimed out armour
    4)yer alot
    5) drug abbuse, drug influence, raging, annoying, griefing, stealing, swearing, inappropriate skin, raging at people,
    needing to chill out, sand generators :D
  13. 1) IGN:
    Thestar19
    2) Why you want to join:
    I am free to play on SMP4 and I wanna play in a wild community.
    3) What you bring:
    A brilliant mind, A stack of iron
    4) Ever been banned?:
    Nope, Just kicked for swearing
    5) If you have been banned what for?:
    Swearing,Hello, Are you stupid? I already told you once why... :p
  14. ign: MVPworldseries
    why i want to join: the wild's awesome and i love to build!
    what i bring: my building skills and materials
    ever been banned: not at all
  15. Declined sorry. We will review you at a later date to see if you could join.

All accepted. PMing details

Declined. We will review you at a later date to see if you can join. Im joking! Your accepted really, But you have to PM me >.>
  16. can u show me how to get to avalon now im on smp4
  17. Sure :)
  18. 1) IGN: earthquake02
    2) Why you want to join: I've been interested in these for a while... I haven't found a very good and I've tried faction servers. I decided to give this one a shot, so I'm pretty much here to have fun and play with my brother, 333kirby.
    3) What you bring: I can bring various types of buildings and some basic redstone. I can help mine, farm, collect pretty much any recourse and anything else you need.
    4) Ever been banned?: Yes, Once
    5) If you have been banned what for?: Killed someone sheep on accident, was only banned for about 7 days though. I've been pretty good ever since.
  19. Was my Application accepted or not?
  20. IGN: NoahMarcusWhite
    Why I want to join: Cause it seems fun and I need resources
    What would you bring: Random stuff
    Have I ever been banned: No
    If you where banned, what for: N/A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.