[Wild Outpost] Avalon

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by nfell2009, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pro it worked for me just fine? I had /entcount to 200...

Edit* where are you standing?
  2. In both the viewing window and right in front of the dirt wall section.
  3. Ok im checking it now...

As i type this i hear them spawning
  4. Working for me Pro?

5. Hmm, that's strange. oh well.
  6. Haha oh well im sure its ok tho... when can you get on?
  7. I changed where to stand... ill play with the location so we have optimal spawning with zero despawning... (doubt they would despawn tho!)
  8. Ummm Spam
  9. No it isnt... Nfell knows all my info already :D
  10. Can someone please pm me the info Nfell isnt even on skype...
  11. Sorry creeper, I leave all that stuff up to nfell he is the leader...
  12. Sorry about not being online in a while guys! I will get round to checking people's information but i'm on my Chromebook and it cant play Minecraft :eek:, Looking good with the skeleton grinder and tomtark123 is building a dirt iron farm because that way its just quick and cheap to make. A creeper blew up by the free dirt chest's lava poured out from Qwerty's lava holder thingy, and 1 of the mooshrums got killed, and JFF egged the other because for some reason wouldn't follow wheat.

You're accepted, I will have to show you in a few days, im really ill at the moment

I will get round to either accepting/denying you just have to do my research before accepting.
  13. Updated OP! And as I own the first post I have changed that too.
  14. Get well nfell! Hope all is good
  15. Should be back either Friday or Saturday, Sunday at the latest. Although don't know how long this illness will last
  16. I didn't get details D:
  17. Sorry! It easier just to tell you now. Nether route or over land? Nether is quicker.
  18. I need coords either way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.