Which Console Is Better Xbox360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dinosaur941, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Like supporter:)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  2. We should add a 3ds option
  3. I almost thought you would never ask.

PCWINS.jpg

So I Photoshoped a picture to express my opinions. Let there be explosions!
  4. Blu-ray discs are higher quality, better discs than DVD. That is a fact. The PS3 hardware is overall superior to the xbox 360, and Microsoft is yet (as far as I know) to make a profit off of the 360's. They have projected the PS4 not to come out for something like 10 more years or something? Simply because they havent scratched the surface of what the PS3 can do.
  5. Disregarding the fact that both are a fraction of the price ofa computer, their performance on-game-basis is overall superior, their life expectancy is 5 times longer and their game base is at least 3 times as big?
  6. DVDS cost half as much, and Xboxes can play them with the adapter, and BUY hi quality movies from the Marketplace.
  7. Blu-rays are also at least twice as hardy against scratches as dvd's are.
  8. I like the PS3, but my hands can't grasp that tiny controller.
    I like them both, but I can hold the Xbox controller better.
  9. I've tried both and they both have their pros and cons. Although I'm more of a PC gamer, as there is no graphics limit of consoles on a computer. Although it does have its downside of having more expensive hardware.
  10. You forgot the 3ds in the picture
  11. So you saying that PC's are better than PS3 and xbox360 so what happend to the wii dsi 3ds and ps3 slim and xbox360 acade sonething or other.. You missed loads but yeah PC's are better in some ways and bad in others
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I didnt really understand that but 3 DS trups all
  13. OMG, troll thread, did you have to ask this, 5 years on and people still having this argument..
  14. Ill say 3ds for single and multiplayer
  15. I know, 3d should have won by now
  16. I was aying he needs to add them to the picture... And this is not a troll thread its a debate and they are better in different ways (cops like ps3's lol inside joke) and people who want to join the army because they own on Call Of Duty play on xbox nah like 10people at my chool are slitly odd and they beleve they will be good xD i mean PFS have tought me how to aim a gin and tecniques but the shooting of the gun it totaly different xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. And people that are awesome like 3ds's
  18. I could ho on for hours but i will burn my keyboard doing so so thats not wise and when your PC is going whhhhhhhhhhrrrllllll you know its not good for it :p (im tlking about my dads PC) not my super awesome Pc and laptop :p
  19. "So I Photoshoped a picture to express my opinions. Let there be explosions!"

I only ever used the Xbox and PS3. I've never got the chance to use the others. :)