Which Console Is Better Xbox360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dinosaur941, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Yeah, its basically just different system with different game. Its not like one has better games or is faster, or gets hacked less (JK, that one has to be Xbox360. Ps3 has been hacked by Anonymous multiple times)
  2. True that PS3 has been hacked more times than Xbox, but Xbox has allot of exploits allowing you to cheat. But like I said they're the same thing, its up to the person who is using the system on what he does with it. If an "anonymous" person wants to take down PSN then its up to him. This is illegal and can brought to court and you can serve up to 5 years or more in prison.
  3. Xbox got Minecraft... :)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  4. I liked centipede on the Atari 2600
  5. I prefer the original Atari. It has better multiplayer support, a lot of pixels and the latest HD & 3D graphics. My favorite Atari games are the 3D ones including Mario visits Mars and Donkey Kong vs. Caterpillar.
  6. hehe lol i doubt anyone else here gets that joke but us
  7. I've read that PS3 has slightly better graphics, but Xbox has a much larger online community. don't have any personal experience, though. Hope this helps. :)
  8. Xbox 360 all the way! :D

Also, the 360 does multiplatforms better. Thank god for the PC architecture ;)
  9. PS3, because it isn't owned by a company that wants your blood to use its features!
    thecontroller likes this.
  10. Looking through all these posts, I'm not going to close this thread at this point, but simply remind everyone that others are entitled to their opinion and not to start a flaming war. I'm sure all consoles have their pros and cons and are all worth playing. :)
    If this DOES get out of hand I, or one of my fellow staff members will close this thread.
    thecontroller likes this.
  11. I'd probably go with PS3 for the rpg's :l

Playing a FPS on a console is derpy, imo

But even then, both consoles are just holding back the qualities of games now. Its like when crysis 2 made into the linear pile of bad it is now, just because consoles can't handle rendering crysis1-tier spaces at crysis1-tier graphics. And then skyrim was degraded into console tier UI and gameplay. Have to mod to fix it.

Only good thing to come out of this is that you can play almost everything released these days on maximum with a cheap 700~1k PC, since they're all console-tier quality in graphics and gameplay.