Which Console Is Better Xbox360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dinosaur941, Apr 22, 2012.

1. So grt the chance to use a 3ds:)
  2. I have a wii and an Xbox i mostly have the wii though becuz i love Nintendo
  3. So u love 3ds
  4. I say xbox is wayyy better then PS3. Gears of War 3 and Skyrim xD
  5. LOL
  6. PS3 ALL THE WAY
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. oh and nice new prfile picture :) but the Ps3 slim and xbox arcade (BF3 style) are actually as good/better then a mid end PC
  8. Why are we fighting about whether Xbox 360's or Ps3's are better when we all know that the NES is better than all of them?!?!
    nab27 likes this.
  9. LOL yeah its not better its just cooler :p
  10. Who said it wasn't better?
  11. no explanation needed ...u like what u play on ...period.
  12. U r right i envy u for liking the classics :)
  13. 3DS is the best:D:]
  14. Pc beats all, followed by the Wii, and then the DS, then psp, then android gaming, then ps3, then xbox360. Thats that for this gen.
  15. Why thank you :D
  16. Both gaming systems are great, but most of the community at each makes their own worse by pointing fingers at the other console(s) by proving it has a bad community.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  17. ur welcome
  18. Lol
  19. They make the consoles cheaper and the games expensive... You earn more money with that... :(
    marzania1 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  20. They're both the same just a different brand with different hardware with different support for games. Just because Xbox has gears of war and just because PS3 has Starhawk (amazing game a must get) they're both the same system with the same purpose. Xbox is a system for a family that likes to play games together and PS3 is for a family that likes enjoying entertainment together. I suggest for a moderator to close this thread because people will just have a conflict or rage war over what system is the best.
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.