Which Console Is Better Xbox360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dinosaur941, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I don't know the prices. And i actually never play on them, i have all Ps1, ps2, ps3 and xbox and xbox360. Also i have more consoles i am a collecter :p And i never would had any of thoose if i didnt get them as gift, i am studying to so not much money left over :/
  2. Oh yes, I did forget about the processor gap. Nice catch! :)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. TonicThunder likes this.
  4. Neither, 3DS and nook that I am browsing this forum on :)
  5. Now that's intense
    TonicThunder likes this.
  6. I had a 3DS but I sold it to a friend It was not worth the money at all.
  7. I'm all about intensity! :D
    Equinox_Boss and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  8. just like the cheesy music on the EMC promo videos xD

EDIT: and fire filled explosions
    TonicThunder likes this.
  9. Exactly! XD
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  10. No 3ds is boss
  11. Thats what yo mennt to say...
  12. The wii is more for family gamers, but it doesn't really even cater to that. They haven't made more than a few triple A games since its release, and the controls are just weird. Xbox didn't even need to put the Kinect out as movement device competition, is was more like:
    1. Wii comes out to compete with Xbox, even though it is completely different
    2. Xbox is like "Pfft, wanna see this?"
    3. 5 or 6 years later they come out with a top line move console ATTACHMENT that tops wii and sells more.
    4. PS3 Makes PS Move....
  13. 5. And 3ds is better
  14. lol that funny nah but when it was MY money there is much better stuff to buy with it.
  15. so where is the explosions on this thread? hhmmm :eek:
    TonicThunder likes this.
  16. We need to add a poll to this
  17. *insert massive, dramatic fireball here*
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. I would say PS3 for two reasons. First is its Blu Ray capabilities. Try finding a stand alone player that supports 3D for that price. Second is as it uses Blu Ray the games can be much bigger due to the size of the disks. Xbox has to split really big games onto multiple disks.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  19. I prefer ps3 but depends Xbox has good games like HALO and gears of war and MINECRAFT!!! on the other hand ps3 has good games has well like Mass effect 3 and portal even though they might both be on xbox as-well