Where Have They Been?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Well boy howdy it's been a hot minute since I joined this site. 2011 was eight years ago? Really? Seems like yesterday that I joined this server and took my first (and only) steps into multiplayer Minecraft. So in the time since, what's changed?

Well for starters I am no longer an annoying 12 year old as I was when I joined, but instead an annoying 20 year old. I've graduated highschool, started working at Starbucks, began playing guitar, and as of late have started to venture into the world of photography. I'd also say puberty did some good for me, and while I never really posted pictures of myself here this is what I look like now. https://imgur.com/a/GbmqsE4

So while I don't really play Minecraft at all except to see the changes, I thought I'd make a post about the changes I've been through since I joined. If anyone wants to contribute themselves, go ahead!
  2. 8 years is a long time! Grats :) Re-joining emc is the new thing btw
  3. That's longer than about 677 million people have been alive. Congrats.
  4. Meh, I have only 'left' once and that was for just a few weeks, so everyone that's been on EMC should already know how I've changed. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Wb! I too just got back from a 3-5 year hiatus and graduated high school and going to college and all that cool stuff. It's a good feeling looking back knowing you've changed and matured a bit from being a kid on here. :D
    MoreMoople, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  6. Wow, hey, you still exist! :D Still remember that smp2 outpost? :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Hey there, haven't seen you in a while :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. Woah, good to see you back legit. It's been a while. How have you been?
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  9. Welcome back! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Thank you for the welcome backs!

And I have zero idea whats changed, both with EMC and Minecraft in general. Guess I'll have to find out!

I do! And I'd be more than happy to start working on some new outposts!

Pretty decent! Kinda bummed I missed out on the EMC election thing so I can't shitpost myself to the top
  11. I have no idea who you are, but hi!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. welcome back old buddy pal o' mine
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. literally been years since i have seen you, welcome back.
    Equinox_Boss and FadedMartian like this.
  14. Darn annoying 20 year olds ;)

ok, ok, ok, sorry, sorry :) We don't know each other but even so: welcome back, nice seeing you around :)
    FadedMartian, Agennt and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. A new friend! Welcome back
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.