When you can’t get on EMC because the servers are down.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CliffCraft, Dec 30, 2019.

?

What is your favorite thing about EMC

The fun 4 vote(s) 36.4%
Staff 3 vote(s) 27.3%
Games 3 vote(s) 27.3%
Community 10 vote(s) 90.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello everyone I just wanted to put this out there that I get SUPER BORED whenever the servers go down. So what do you do when the servers go down?

Well today I went back on the main page of the EMC forums and went to page 71 of the pinned forums. And found a post from JustinGuy saying “Welcome to EmpireMinecraft” and then seeing pinned posts throughout the years of various staff and mods was really cool to see the history of EMC and what it has come to today.

In conclusion I love EmpireMinecraft it is really the only reason I continue to play. The community is awesome, the build team are crazy awesome, the staff team is exceptional, the SeniorStaff are humble and they really care about the community along with the other staff! I am happy with what EMC currently has and what it will have to come. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and let’s bring EMC back to the top for 2020!
    607, RainbowPony, BreezyMan and 2 others like this.
  2. I realized that I have many steam games :D It's so rare that this server goes down, I don't know what to do :p
    607 and CliffCraft like this.
  3. Same!! I was like well now what do I do. I really only play Minecraft or I’m surfing forums. Lol now I’m just doing forum stuff.
    607 likes this.
  4. Ah yes, 1st world issues...
  5. And my new gaming mouse just got delivered :D
    CliffCraft likes this.
  6. The one week that I start playing again is the rare day that the servers go down lol. And I do appreciate the fact that this is a rare event. I was just watching youtube, spamming the reconnect hoping to get on eventually... As Aikar said in the server issues thread, Utopia is technically still online, just no reliable way to log in. Well if you spam utopia.emc.gs enough times eventually it'll let you in xD So you all should come join me :p

Edit: hey they're back up :p
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  7. Weird, shows me as the only person on Utopia lol
  8. Wow that's what I did also
  9. Haha, that's fun! I didn't realise that the page navigation was back! It was gone for a few years, wasn't it? Or did I just lose sight of it because of the Recent Status Updates box? :eek:
    I don't notice when the servers are down, except when I'm receiving alerts from the dedicated thread. :p I hate it when I can't connect to the forum, though! In that case I'd probably hyperfocus on Discord. ;) (not the EMC Discord, though... :$)