When we get Elytras...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Trapper777, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I've heard that the Elytra can give you 7 minutes of flight before breaking.
  2. And that's without any Unbreaking enchant. They're also infinitely repairable.
    ILTG likes this.
  3. We have never restricted any aspect of vanilla (except fire charges, but that's for everyone). There's no reason for any future addition to be restricted/treated as a bonus.
    This isn't an official response, but I honestly don't think the official one will be any different :p
  4. I trust the admins, I don't really think it will be a problem. I just REALLY care about it... and a lot of servers I've seen that never quite knew what to do with the End have been working on some rather duct-taped solutions.
  5. I would like to say the elytra can be repaired with leather if nobody knew.
    Also they don't break they stay at 1 durability if they run out.
    Trapper777 likes this.
  6. There's more than 1 per server.
  7. Even having 10x as many floating around won't solve the problem.
  8. There are, technically, an infinite number.
    Dufne likes this.
  9. What I think is that we shouldn't worry the team at EMC headquarters will figure it out.
    Trapper777 likes this.
  10. Nope, not even technically. It takes you a bit to find an end city, and even then there is a small chance to find an end ship there. Players have to travel a pretty great distance to even get a chance to get an elytra.
    tuqueque and Trapper777 like this.
  11. Something like this is only necessary if you make it. But I don't think you actually think that they are necessary, I think you just want them to be common and cheap.:p
    MrsWishes likes this.
  12. I was thinking all elytra on EMC should have Soulbound. Probably nobody would want to lose them by crashing, burning or falling (into void) deaths.
  13. how about we have it be craftable like we have the dragon stones
  14. Well, beacons, dragon eggs, some promos, etc, aren't soulbound, and people don't want to lose those. I don't think this is what will happen.
  15. Yes I agree like all items they should be avalible like normal in end ships
    Butt
    DJ I love the idea of voters Elytra
    It would be unbreakable so that's nice
    tuqueque likes this.
  16. Why not do like dragon eggs, there are EMC ones and vanilla ones. there would be a limited amount of vanilla, but the EMC ones would be unbreakable? just a suggestion
    ShelLuser likes this.