Whats next for EMC?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What if we made a way for players to connect residences underground?
    This way it would not interfere with the roads and nothing would look much different.
    Nothing really other than something (if done right) could be fun :)
  2. or...... a Skywalk?
  3. Yeah but they would have to be high up and it would also block the sunlight (this is VERY annyoing)
    And as we can teleport to others residences in order to get around and this would be more of a fun thing than a practical mode of transportation
    And then there's the problem of overlapping tunnels, so what would need to happen is a flag that allows people to build tunnels
    Admins would give these perms but the player would need to pay a fee, this fee would help moderate the tunnels that are dug a little bit.
  4. All I know, is that I would really like to talk to Justin about how some of his work can be done a little different to make a huge impact server wide that will provide better than the best, seeing as EMC is already the best.
  5. I love suggestions, feel free to private message any of them to me in the future :)
    bonzd67 and roblikescake like this.
  6. I think that the //keyword command should still be considered, it would be pretty useful.
  7. i wish we could have monsters in the town.
  8. No matter how much you need to improve the server, it is still by far the best. Even if you never used Java when you joined EMC. You still made it the best.

now mind resetting the all the non-player built stuff in the wild? diamonds are probably extinct and coal as well

Same with trees :D
    smile3 likes this.
  9. Hahaha, diamonds/coal/trees are not even close to extinct :p. If you walk for about 10-15 minutes from spawn you can find virtually untouched land ;)
    hayleycolgan, Dwight5273 and smile3 like this.
  10. Thanks... *Starts to dance*
  11. Justinguy, as soon as you are done with this, get some sleep.
  12. I know a while ago you said you ordered quote "four more shiny new servers" and have only let out three. What you gonna do about the last one?
  13. Unfortunately we are not the largest server.:( There is another server, much larger then ours. But I know the secret to its success. It has a FULL SCALE map of the earth. We need more "tourist attractions" like that.
  14. Yeah, but we have JustinGuy. So we are better.
    mtp1997 likes this.
  15. apparently the public doesn't think so. We need to make something like that.
  16. Why not just add custom items if possible? Like black diamond pick-axes... I know it is possible some how, i've done the same type of coding of other types of games.
  17. That, would require a custom client to be used by all EMC members.

I've already asked, and they wont add new blocks :(
  18. I've never understood the point of being the largest or the biggest or the one with the most members. One of EMC's strongest qualities (if not the strongest) is that the people here are nice, sociable, friendly, generous... you get the idea. I think the reason for this is the rules that are set up, and the very competent staff (no sucking up intended :p). So getting new members just for the sake of increasing our numbers should not be a priority. Getting new quality members, on the other hand, that I am all for.
    hayleycolgan, bonzd67, smile3 and 4 others like this.
  19. Besides, JustinGuy is the Shakespeare of Minecraft. He just does awesome.
  20. true...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.