Whats next for EMC?

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, understood, I was making it as a fun way to help new players......
  2. Justin I would just like to say a big thanks to you becasue EMC has changed the way i play with others and i think i can say for thw whole community thak you for everything that you have done on your AMAZING servers.
  3. I think a bank would be great, you could put some money away etc ... cash machine :D
    sagem4tt likes this.
  4. I just want to say thanks because it seems like you surely spend more time coding and maintaining these servers than you do actually playing the game itself like the rest of us. It's these selfless actions that make me proud to be a supporter and doner. I've been on pay to play servers and none have had this level of support and special attention to fuctionality as Thu one. And you don't even have to pay if you can't afford to. Good job guys!
    imBobertRobert and margaritte like this.
  5. Considering this is your "Hobby" I don't know how you have time for anything in the real world. Are your baby and wife helping you with the coding yet? LOL
  6. Thank you, Justin, for all the hard work you put into EMC. I am really glad I joined and enjoy EMC immensely!
  7. I aggree with the bank idea a player could put money in their bank and take it out when they want, but i dont know how you could have loans and such.
  8. The problem is that there would be people like Bernie Madoff, (even though he didn't own a bank) who would just take the money and run. And then there's the problem of investments, because where will all that interest come from?
    pat2011 likes this.
  9. Can't wait for new features!
  10. EMC ROCKS BEST SERVER RVER
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Keep up the good work Justin.
    Programming can get really annoying and tedious. I finished my C++ program assignment today and I'm soo glad it is over :)
    You must really enjoy programming.
    bonzd67 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. He gets paid to do it. Not for EMC, but his real-life job is programming.
  13. Justin and Jeremy take $0 from EMC. Every penny that is paid into it is put into it. :)
    Justin didn't even take back his initial investment. ;)
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  14. Oh wow. That's.... great. Really. I'm glad to see that he puts so much into EMC :)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  15. I love the new permission flags you will be adding! I would also like to see a milk flag so poeple can milk your cows and mooshrooms for milk and mushroom soup! I know it probably isn't pose able but I wish there was a way to set a farming flag so people can just cut down your trees and harvest crops... Oh I don't know I'm just a bit overexcited about this intreaging message from Justin :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  16. That's good for the server and all of us but it is kind of sad :( I mean JustingGuy and IcecreamCow put so much work into this server and they don't get paid a penny for their labour! I think they should add a donate by PayPal area that is just rewards for JustinGuy and IcecreamCow! ;)
    bonzd67 likes this.
  17. It is done out of passion and not for profit.
    The same reason all of us MODs do the work we do. We get "paid" with benefits of EMC but in the end, it is our passion for the community that drives us. :)
    imBobertRobert, _Stads_ and JustinGuy like this.
  18. Thanks to all of you :)
    It is good to hear that these days some people do things for comunity rather than profits.

EMC staff YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

P.S. Sorry for caps but they deserve them :D
    Twitch1 likes this.
  19. Honestly I haven't been up to date with all the minecraft talk. It I do know that I've only known few admins and Justin is as Yukon said " Super Admin "
  20. EMC is by far the most advanced Minecraft Vanilla experience you could ever imagine. Although, I will admit, it does have just a few weaknesses. HOWEVER, Justin is very capable of fixing this, probably in just a few hours if not days of coding.

Better flags are a definite need to better the communities need and ability to cooperate.
    Some changes to the Shop Plugin could be very helpful in providing EMC with the best Economy possible on any server.
    pat2011 and JustinGuy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.