What would you do if you were an empire minecraft staff member?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by nosnhojhtiek, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Select the entire town world of smp1, then //replace dirt,grass diamond_block
    Yeah that's right Aikar fix that economy!
    =P no more diamond monopolies...
  2. Some funny stuff listed above. With great power comes great responsibility:cool:. I don't think I would want to be a staff member because that would mean I would be obligated to care and help others when I am online in game. Sometimes I like to help the new guy figure out what EMC is all about and give a little welcome basket of items to get them going. Sometimes a person needs help with a problem that I know how to fix so I jump in to help. Sometimes I would rather hide in the shadows and try not to be seen. I like to help when someone needs it but sometimes I just feel so anti social I wish I could do my thing invisible so no one knows I am there.

I do believe something fun to do would be to have a scavenger hunt that could run across the smp's or just around one smp or even into the wild ect... Have people looking around town and Residences for specific x/y/z co-ords of things over the course of a week maybe. That time frame would give all time zones a fair shake.

Or get the first clue and go from clue to clue trying to figure out each step until you get to the end. the clues could be hidden strategically around town and viewable but not have the property to be picked up by players. Have a decent prize at the end, not huge but worth trying to climb over the guy in front of you.

I would also watch the forums for players who hold their own contests and request extra donations to add to the winnings. I would try to always add to those contests to encourage the population of the EMC to continue in this direction. ..... I sorry had more I think but I just hit a brick wall, cant think more but yeah. like that.
  3. fly through town and rain down chicken eggs.
  4. I would do staff stuff :7
  5. I would help the community with their problems, and to also make EMC a awesome experience to new players that come on :)
  6. I have no idea what I would do. I hope to find out one day
  7. About $300 a day :p
  8. Let's just pray I never become a staff member, I don't think I can handle that level of all-consuming power.
  9. Carry on being a player, help players where I can, handle reports, all the normal stuff :p

I just hope that all of the staff members posting things on this thread are okay... :rolleyes:
    highlancer54 and fBuilderS like this.
  10. i would do nothing but fly around as a dragon, dropping obsidian poop on players
  11. Oh I would love that... I need all the Dragon Poops!
  12. I would stand in town, and let Gandalf the Grey pick me up, and slam me into the ground while he shouts 'You shall NOT pass'!
    Hehe, love the comments though :D.
  13. Furiously takes notes
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  14. funny thing is most of the things said are things mods don't even have powers to do :p

protip: mods are just normal players with kick/ban/teleport.
    No flying, no creative, no death events, no poop
  15. aw man not the poop
    RainbowChin likes this.
  16. no poop sounds painful. so -poop +constipation.
    RainbowChin and WitherDoggie like this.
  17. The economy would be basically broken if I were a senior staff member.
  18. Random question:

I've seen mods running Mob Arenas, but I have never been able to attend to these events.
    Considering mods are
    how is it possible for mods to do so :p
  19. It is well known that all moderators must forfeit part of their soul to take up the greenmantle,
    what is not well known however is that due to this reduced soul capacity each of these players now has, Resik is able to influence their abilities through a sort of telepsychosis. This is strongest on the sites of old gateways to the forgotten realms. The place you know as Mobarena is one such of these sites.

And incase you don't know who Resik is, she was the Empire Dragon back in its early days... but she became corrupted... soured by evil... and she used this evil to bringforth monsters of all sizes and powers... it is this power which she infects the poor moderators with when they are near these gateways, causing them to hurt all our wonderful players...
  20. Most Senior Staff ideas here would get you demoted in 2 days lol
    aka Mob Arena is coded so that mods have access to spawning mobs in that specific res :p
    nltimv likes this.