What would be some creative uses for dirt?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by We3_MPO, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Converting dirt into mud then leaving that onto dripstone to turn into clay, then smelting that clay into bricks, is getting tiring. Nonetheless, I don't have much storage left. What would be some creative uses for dirt besides the clay thing, terraforming (which I don't have much storage for) and filling creeper holes? Please help! I'm trying very hard to get rid of the excess dirt from my new stone/iron/emerald quarry without wasting it but getting burned out (pun kinda intended) turning it into bricks with three steps.
    607 and EvilBlo like this.
  2. Not the creative, but very easy solution-I'll take your excess dirt :D
  3. I once used dirt to make a giant pyramid then blocked off each row with another dirt row with space in-between and placed lava in those empty spaces then dropped water making a huge obsidian pyramid.

You could also build a huge mountain and place chests throughout the mountain with items and have a dig party.
    607, We3_MPO and Sharpie42 like this.
  4. Could auction it.
    607, We3_MPO and Sharpie42 like this.
  5. I've added gravel to my dirt for coarse dirt and used it for pathways or as a decorative block with the increase contrast~
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  6. I do this when there are blocks that are hidden at every angle:

We3_MPO and Sharpie42 like this.
  7. you can do the same process and make terracotta instead of bricks. you just smelt the clay blocks not the clay balls
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. How much dirt do you need?
    EvilBlo and We3_MPO like this.