What US States are represented here on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mob_Meal, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Arizona!
    PenguinDJ and Mob_Meal like this.
  2. My family (Musical_Beacon - Wife, SUPERI0N - Son, and LadyJaye - Daughter) and myself reside in Mississippi :)
    JesusPower2, Mob_Meal and 607 like this.
  3. Pennsylvania Pride :)
    Mob_Meal and Phelps4 like this.
  4. Haven't you heard that song "Oceanfront Property in Arazona"? ;)
  5. Probably because I'm new to all of this & I'm basically computer illiterate. Just be glad I was able to figure out "spoiler".
    607 likes this.
  6. Nevada
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  7. Looks like I'm the only one ( so far ) from Utah :)
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  8. I'm a VA girl over here! My area is stuffed full of trees, and has that oppressive hum of the Song of the Cicadas all year round. On the bright side, I'm 20 minutes from D.C!
    Dufne likes this.
  9. Yea!!! Now you get to add a new a new State. Wisconsin!!! Home of the Deep fried cheese curd. The Badgers and Green Bay Packers Football teams are my favorite. People are mostly friendly and we can strike up conversations with complete strangers. Don't forget the beer for those of age. Wi has some of the best micro brews in the us.

Go WISCONSIN!!!
  10. I'm true to Tennessee :p
  11. ;-;
  12. I know this has been awhile, but I thought for sure we'd have more states than this. Anyone else in a state not listed?
  13. Here I was feeling proud of being in new york
  14. Im from germany, but lived a year in Montana :p Does that count? XD I loved that yellowstone river :p It went right past the farm I was living on :3
    607 likes this.
  15. Exchange student perhaps? Maybe you should check out my thread on what countries are represented on EMC.
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/what-countries-are-represented-on-emc.61809/

Don't worry about bumping an old thread, they have all been warned I plan to keep it active for a year.
    Hasorko likes this.
  16. Yeah been there on an exchange during my highschool time. Was amazing. Im not exactly a big town city kid, but Montana... Its just such an amazing moment you realize you rode so far out on a horse back, that for kilometers in any direction you wont find civilisation. I love to go back to these moments. Just hearing the prairie dogs your horse, your mates horse. Once weve been out at night. All the stars... Nothing cleans a troubled mind like thinking back of these moments ^^

Also you have germany already in your other post :p
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  17. Cool! I grew up hosting many exchange students (mentioned in my countries thread). I love to hear thes stories. I haven't been to Montana (yet), but I'd love to some day.

I know Germany was already listed. I thought you might want to contribute more about your home country :D.
    607 likes this.
  18. Aaron Rodgers (the QB for the Packers) is from my home town.
  19. ^ :D
    Mob_Meal, 607 and Tuqueque like this.