what type of gaming computer should i get?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Michael_Nolan, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Don't forget he owns a concept car that they haven't actually even made yet.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  2. Contemplating doing a Super-Awesome multi-fun thread sweep to get rid of all the anger here.
  3. Removed my bad stuff :)
  4. i've seen those post along with the post of him saying thats his car in his profile pic idc if its true or not because im 16 and i drive a Hyundai:p
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  5. Other people's opinions are awesome and I have no ill feelings towards them for it even though I may not agree fully!!

Michael_Nolan likes this.
  6. if you would like a good gaming computer get a pc not a laptop adn get it windows 7 with a powerful rammer
  7. nah if you actually want the bestout of your PC run XP but :p
  8. I'm sorry, but this made me laugh for like 5 minutes straight. "Powerful Rammer". *snrk*
  9. Why is everyone arguing about Macs and PC's that isn't Macs? (I do know you can call a Mac a PC since PC is for personal computer). The thing I don't like about iBuyPower.com is that they don't ship to Norway were I live, that's kinda shit as I just found a computer there I wanted to buy. :(
  10. FTW! That comp. is awesome!
  11. what it really comes down to is how u want it i bought all my mac parts in pieces built it myself from scratch its a really fun project you should try it because then you know what your computer has and doesn't have and how it runs inside and out.
  12. a rammer is what makes the computer go faster