What TV Shows Have You Been Watching During Quarantine? :0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by KoolAid42, Apr 30, 2020.

?

What Platform On Which You Can Watch TV Shows Have You Been Watching The Most?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2020.
Netflix 15 vote(s) 62.5%
Hulu 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Disney+ 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Others (List Below) 2 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. I actually heard my Step-dad started watching Solar Opposites, I think he finished it and is re-watching Rick And Morty for the millionth time :p
    AmusedStew likes this.
  2. HBO made this really good documentary miniseries called McMillions. It's about fraud committed using the McDonald's Monopoly game. It's really well-made and less dry than some documentaries. I'm enjoying it so far :)
    KoolAid42 and 607 like this.
  3. Superstore
    Plunderer
    Blue Exorcist
    911 Lone Star
    And Glee
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  4. Okay, I looked this up and it is something totally different than what I thought. :p I thought there had actually been someone who managed to buy stuff using Monopoly money, like in this Donald Duck story. :rolleyes: Hm... sorry, but I have been looking for 7 minutes and I can't find the story... and I have important things to do right now, so you'll have to miss out on it for now. :(

KoolAid42 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. I heard about that show, I only sat down and watched it for a minute. Didn't really have time. Or I just didn't feel like watching it. :D
    I've heard of Glee, but only when I was scrolling on YouTube and saw stuff related to it. :)
    Oh well then :(
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  6. Sorry, I still can't find it. :p A few years ago I asked Donald Duck on Facebook and he answered me what story it was, but I have no idea if it's possible to find back that post. :/
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  7. o.o
    607 likes this.