What sort of token-age you lookin' at?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Johnsface101, Dec 23, 2014.

1. (cough) 600k tokens (cough) Slim shady... hehe
  2. 607 likes this.

3. I caught the picture before he changed it haha
    dresden72 likes this.
  4. How in the world do you guys get so many?
  5. hacks

jk
    dresden72 likes this.
  6. Any legit answers?
    dresden72 likes this.
  7. Most of mine have come from voting, see page two. We set up our exp farms so the mobs take zero damage. We then try to kill only the none enraged in the kill area. Once they are dead, we open a gate to fight the enraged so we get max tokens and items. Luckily enraged creepers don't spawn in the spawners.
  8. do enraged mobs spawn on half slabs?
  9. Your balance: 3,123
  10. Im roughly 83.5456% sure they do(give or take a o.ooo1%)

Marshmellow, I get all mine from Blizz Ards and enraged mobs that spawn in my base(Slabbed base)
  11. why did you move to smp3? smp8 is cool :(
  12. I liked smp8, but almost everyone I knew(excluding my sister) lived on SMP3... but I've actually moved again since then - I am not a SMP4...er...

but I may be atleast partially moving back soon =)
  13. I clearly have the most tokens.
  14. I am so adding that to the second post, list of the wealthiest
  15. no way! Having a mob spawn on half slabs is like having a mob spawn in the light. Half slabs, stairs, tilled ground, chests and transparent blocks are all anti spawning blocks.
  16. The half slabs need to be on the bottom half, if they are flush with the top then they count as normal blocks...
  17. lol no one ever said they had the slab on the top half :p we're all confused and I still have no idea if they actually spawn on half slabs
  18. I did read on the wiki or the thread about the vanilla game changes that the enraged have a small chance to spawn where normal mobs would not, like a well lite area. But bottom level half slabs would make mobs drops when they spawn, since I am not a programmer I do not know what code runs in those mobs.