What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ritunn, Sep 27, 2016.

1. puch drunk love, one of the few movies i have not been able to finish,
    what made it worse.. i love adam sandler movies.. i got pretty pissed he created something so utterly horrible
  2. Huh?
    Scarmanzer and cowland123 like this.
  3. Lol
  4. Eh, some of his early stuff is still watchable. Problem is, he hasn't matured at all - his acting (such as it is) always ends up being the same juvenile idiot in every movie, even ones with with supposed drama like "Click" (which was just "It's A Wonderful Life," but awful) and "50 First Dates" (how many more times is Drew Barrymore going to suffer through being his love-interest?).

Adam Sandler movies aren't terrible, he is. Most of his films would improve remarkably if they'd cast someone with actual acting ability.
    Hashhog likes this.
  5. Thankskilling. :rolleyes: and most things with Jack Black.
  6. Olay would pain any of you to know that I've watched every single Adam Sandler movie/movie which had Adam Sandler in it? Well since I've seen all of them and I MEAN ALL of them, here is what I need to say. Some are pretty decent even good if you ask me. I find the problem is that he like Kepras said playing the same type of guy in every movie. It makes them a little boring eventually, though if I were to suggest a few here is what I think are the best in my opinion.

3. Happy Gilmore: It's one of his older movies. To be honest I got a good laugh out of it here and there and most people I know think it's pretty good. If that doesn't sell it to ya it's one of his higher rated movies.

2. Big Daddy: It was really enjoyable, one of the few I didn't want to just turn off after 10 mins of watching it during those few months I watched his movies. There was enough good comedy and a decent storyline for me.

3. Bedtime Stories: This was the first Adam Sandler movie I ever saw, so it holds a little place in my heart. Other than that I find it to be good, if not decent movie at most. There is ok storytelling and it's less um how would I out this... crazy? Than most of Adam's other movies.

Now here is what I don't recommend and you stay away from.

3. The Ridiculous Six: More racism that humour and god awful acting, though it did have a few redeeming factors to keep it at 3.

2: Don't Mess with the Zohan: Such a mediocre story and little comedy at best.

1: That's My Boy: Please by all means never watch this movie lest you wish to have nightmares of such agony and terribleness.
  7. The older you get the more truly bad films you see. When you reach my age, you've seen A LOT. If you're of appropriate age, watch these at your own risk. :eek:

Ishtar
    Superman IV
    Gigli
    Caddyshack 2
    The Incredible Shrinking Woman
    Body of Evidence
    Inchon
    Plan 9 from Outer Space
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  8. I hope "most things" doesn't include High Fidelity or School of Rock because both of those were great.
    Scarmanzer likes this.
  9. The Perfect Storm. I can never sit through it and the very first time I saw it I kept falling asleep.
  10. The book is better just letting you know ;P
  11. The books are always better.
    Kephras and Scarmanzer like this.
  12. the female ghost buster movie. they ruined it.
    Scarmanzer and jjhhgg100123 like this.
  13. I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and to some extent I can agree with you, but I believe they did a pretty good job.
  14. Worst movie ever....

Either Superman: Quest for Peace
    Or: Fantastic Four (Fant4stic edition, even though the others weren't much better)
  15. I have seen or heard about alot of awful movies, and there are some really bad ones. Rhy, I'm glad you mentioned the horror and atrocity of the infamous movie, Food Fight. It is, by far the most awful movie I have EVER seen, and I didn't even finish because I would rather keep my sanity. The graphics look like they came from a pre-schooler who used their hands to paint. Every character was completely annoying and the puns were much worst than the bad puns your familiar with! The plot also made no sense, we do not need to explain that. The guest characters, the various food brands did not appear in the movie as much as they should have. Whatever you do, do NOT watch this one! This movie will make you want to tear your eyes, ears and mouth out. This movie will also ruin your impression on many food franchises... and Mr. Clean, for whatever reason. What if you found out, that this movie had a $45 million budget? That's a fact!
    cowland123 likes this.
  16. Aww. I actually liked that movie. Oh well ;) Since on the topic of horror movies. The worst horror movie in existence has to be Cannibal. I was expecting some real horror with a name like that. It's absolutely terrible. The action's really boring, there's wayyy too much sadness in it, and they're not even actually cannibals. Sadly, I bought this movie before I watched it, but it didn't cost that much and I see why.
  17. It turns out this wasn't actually a film, but rather several episodes of a tv series strung together and thrown onto a dvd (or was it a VHS?). That makes the poorness less surprising.

However, I have now seen 'the worst movie': The Room! And I'd highly recommend it. :D
  18. Birdemic by far to me was atrocious but I did get a laugh out of it. Sometimes bad movies can be funny in a very bad humorous way.