What is something YOU are working up the nerve to do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Sounds like we have a lot of Canadians here eh?? I'm Canadian too! I had no clue you guys figured out a way to access the internet from your igloos like I did!
  2. lololol Im from ontario
  3. I had to access a maple syrup truck, then drive it to Ottawa, then hold Stephen Harper hostage until he gave me free internet. I'm also from Alberta.
    Munchie86 likes this.
  4. LMAO!! Damn, sounds similar to what I did!! I got back in time before the darn thing melted.
  5. lol i live in ottawa :p
  6. Also Albertan, very warm here now. As for the threads topic, the only thing I am nervous about right now is getting better grades before last school month so that I can get better classes for when I go to high school.
  7. This would be easier if she player Minecraft... Wait, I think one of her friends does.. Lets just hope...
  8. OMG my Canadien brothers!!! I'm an Ontarian that hates being beside Quebec *_*...but on the plus side it was +25 today :) witch is odd for March...
  9. Gem le pom de tair (sorry for incorrect spelling, and its france french, not canada french :3
  10. This stuff is your guys problems. Hooray for stress free life!
  11. The solution is simple: DONT have a crush, i never have, NEVER WILL!!! lol. I dont have to deal woth this stuff because of it.

12. SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  13. Trololololol! Im serious though.
  14. Lol, get back to me once your life is complete. Not saying that you're doing anything bad, it's just that love can hit us at anytime, and as Keri Hilson so rightly put it:
    "Sometimes love comes around, and it knocks you down."
  15. If only :notch: worked >:)
  16. Finding someone your compatible with isn't that hard. My current boyfriend has many things in common with me, so we normally just sit around playing video games.
  17. Well then my friend, you have a case of social awkwardness...
  18. I don't have the nerve to tell my boss I really hate my job....
  19. Y'know, for a *ahem* 22 year old to never have been attracted to a female (or male? :confused:) in his entire life is pretty... uhh.. weird. If you're actually experiencing this, I advise you check in with your doctor... because that's just a little weird.
    foodenator and mogrimoogle like this.