What is something YOU are working up the nerve to do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Yeah, it was hard...

"Will you be my sock-cleaner the rest of your life?"

and regarding the topic then thats a story that will be shared another day! lolz.
    ISMOOCH and margaritte like this.
  2. Who wants to hear a hilarious story? 6th grade right? 1st dance of the year, Im a nerd, she's a TP, and Ive known her since 3rd grade right? "Oh I'm not going to the dance" Ridiculed by her friends, my friends, shunned by her, and then I ask my friends to ask if she's going to any other dances and she repeatedly tells my friends no.

THIS YEAR, Im hearing from someone in home ec that she kept making excuses because she doesn't like me. Was it really that hard to say? Lol I'm still sitting in a pool of shame.
  3. Yeah thats what i say to my friends "I just don't care". They still don't believe me ;)
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/16624210
  4. Lets put what I said in another way, shall we?

As you guys might know, I go to a Public Middle school. PUBLIC MIDDLE SCHOOL, those three worlds should be all I have to say, but, let me explain it a little more. Most girls at my school talk about dumb crap, laugh at their own jokes, even if no one else does (One girl laughs at almost ANYTHING she says.) and last but not least, most of them dress like, well, you know... Shes one of the only 10 people (Number might be bigger or smaller) who isn't like that.
  5. I'm female and I enjoy immature jokes.
  6. Working up the nerve to ask for an allowance for me.
  7. Yes, do that poor girl a favor and steal her away from the insensitive boor she is currently seeing.
    ignoramoose, margaritte and PThagaard like this.
  8. In SillyWhiteMage 4.2 that bug will be addressed.
  9. 4.2 is on hold. My programmer is addicted to The Old Republic. Anyway.
    Dwight5273 and Kenokam like this.
  10. Well, tomorrow might be the day, if not, I get my friend to do it. Ill tell him no matter WHAT I tell him, to do it anyway. I heard she might not be dating him any more so if thats true, no harm done.
  11. Well, time to go to sleep. Like I said, tomorrow might just be the day. Ill also listen to The Beatles before school, as studies show that their music boosts confidence.
  12. Good luck buddy.
  13. Wow, Liz must have an extremely fufilling life =)
    Relation to the thread though, Somthing I'm working up to do? There's a girl in my school that I've liked for such a long time :) She's actually one of my very good friends. She's different from most girls, which is reason why most people like anybody. She just has a personallity that makes a person happy, nomatter how bad your day has been. I love being around her, and being friends is awesome, but I've allways wanted to hold her hand, look into her eyes, and tell her how I feel. Seeing as I'm a human teenage boy, though, this is far from reality! Still though, somthing I may never work up the nerve to do. Oh, for Mr. Legit. Somthing I've discovered is that girls aren't often rude when they 'reject' you, and if they are, it fits the personallity.

(P.S. Hi Mike! I'm sure you allready knew all this, but I know you can't keep your mouth shut when reading about A: My personal life, and B: My minecraft posts! >:) I know where you live)
  14. To be honest, im having the same problem with you Mrlegitislegits, although she's not dating anyone else. I've had so many good chances but i havent had the nerve to do it... :(
  15. To ask my girlfriend to marry me.

..preferably with no rejection :)
  16. Hmm MrLegit you must learn how to become evil...Meddle into her business while remaining invisible...(Ps im in the same grade and thinking of ideas)...
  17. Good Ol' Woody
  18. ^^^ Ditto. You have quite a way wih words, sir. I just hope we're not talking about thesame girl D:
    jackomighty likes this.