What is something YOU are working up the nerve to do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Well it tuns out she's already dating someone. I'm not sad about it. I guess I get to live free for now. :)
    Mrsmiley99 and Sopby like this.
  2. Wow you figured that out now? Did you figure out when you asked her?
  3. I figured it out bu over hearing some of her friends. If they break up, it would be best NOT to ask her out five seconds later...
  4. Good idea, wait for six!
  5. Oh okay i thought when you asked her she said "sorry i'm going out with so-so"
  6. Well, if it wasn't obvious that she had a boyfriend, maybe he doesn't give her enough attention. Maybe she's just dying for someone else to come along and give her what she needs. Gosh, not everything is about you, Mr.Legit.
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  7. I know its not all about me.
  8. That's... not the tone I meant for that to be taken in. What I mean is that if you like her, you should at least let her know it. Maybe she has been thinking about leaving this guy, but thinks that no one else cares for her.
  9. Good point.
  10. Hehehehehhe i did that once. Lmao, it ddnt end well
  11. Did you wait for six?
  12. Well, heres the story. My best friend (eatinAPPLEZ) was dating a girl, they broke up. the next day i ask her out. She doesnt reply. That night my best friend Asks her out and she says yes, and he does this after encouarging me to date her.... T_T
  13. Simple solution:
    Throw him at a wall
  14. Lawl. Thats gotta suck.

You can be a a** sometimes, cant you? :3
  15. Hey now, there's nothing wrong with a fine ass.
  16. Nothing, indeed. In fact, I own one; it's a fairly old one, but that means nothing when you need the comfort of an animal.
  17. Well, its the 3rd semester now, still no luck. At this rate, I'm using my friend, BUT, as its the new semester, I might be in more of her classes...
  18. just take it nice and slow.
    Learn about what she likes to do and try to take interest. It gives you guys a topic to talk about. Get into her friendzone. Make sure to be nice around her. Don't laugh at immature jokes with your friends around her it will make you seem like a noob :p jkjk. Once you are in the friendzone get her to bring her friends somewhere and you bring your friends. You can bond quite quickly this way and it is pretty fun too. You should also ask one of the older guys for advice they prolly have good ones. And remember, if you play minecraft you'll do just fine :p
  19. I've known her since grade 1.. Also, I go to a public middle school, half of that, NEVER works.
  20. Thats a good thing that youve known her since grade 1 you prolly have a better chance than alot of other guys