What is something YOU are working up the nerve to do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. So, I take it Edmonton really IS Deadmonton.

I still haven't got her IGN yet. I should have it by tomorrow or Monday, which ever one works better, as tomorrow is a half day. I don't think she uses the site, as she hasn't posted anything yet..... (I told he my IGN, so she would have known this thread is from me.)

*EDIT* Also, if you want to take care of him, get some friends. Its kind of hard for him to stab more then one person at a time.
  2. The reason im working up the nerve to punch someone is because i have never done it and im wondering what it feels like XD
    foodenator and oidgod like this.
  3. THAT SEEMS LIKE A DANDY IDEA......
  4. I know it is, but problem is, every one but me and one other kid are scared of him, but the other kid, who is an amazing fighter and quite strong, said he would stay out of it even knowing what he did.
  5. Actually, I do. Im wondering what will happen if I run up to the girls table and punch everyone in the face.
  6. I know guy like before and same problem but it solve itself , Football season started lol lets just say i left on the field
  7. How big is his knife. Is it just small stubby shank, pocket knife, or is it a real knife, like a combat knife. Depending how big it is, you could get a few hits/kicks in if its small enough. If its big enough, you could even try to take it from him. You might get a few cuts from it, but if its done right, the cuts wont be that bad, and you should have the knife.
  8. You know, depending on what school they go to, there football jock boyfriends might decide to come over....
  9. The knife is a 8 inch fixed blade. He almost never shows it though, because he knows that he will get arrested for it. I could probably take him by surprise and take him down, but he has such a thick head that i doubt he would stay down for long. I could bring in my older brother though, but he sleeps during the day and works at night, so it would be hard to convince him. Maybe I will just take a chair and break it over his head on the last day, see if that works.
  10. The chair could work, or even one of those glass bottles that don't cut when broke. They still hurt, just not cut, so any charges wont be as bad. Also, the biggest, thickest textbook in your school can make a good shield. Also, if you really want to, bring your own knife.
  11. I refuse to go into this armed, my motto in a fight is to do only what is absolutely necessary to win a fight, it has kept me out of trouble more than once, and gotten the other person into lots of trouble.
  12. Ok then, but I would wear a think sweater or something.
  13. "Have a problem? Violence IS the answer? Go to Secret's Mercenary service! We guarantee 100% satisfaction!"
    Really though, I would go at this guy just for the fun of it. He sounds like a challenge.
  14. ...Did this conversation really deteriorate to one about assault?
    princebee and oidgod like this.
  15. It seems it did.

BACK ON TOPIC WHICH-HAS-TURNED-OFF-TOPIC-FROM-THE-ORIGINAL-TOPIC!
  16. Hehe, sorry about that, but thanks for all the tips!
  17. So...
    I am working up the nerve to -
    Wait, we just got reprimanded for going there...
  18. Lol, ya I don't think the mods will like the convo when they see it.

EDIT: Well, to late, did not see that Crazy had replied, oops :D
  19. yea prolly
  20. (Lets see what else I can do know...)

She said if things don't work out, she would consider me. Hopefully that isn't a load of crap. Theres other girls I could go out with, but I don't really know them.