What is something YOU are working up the nerve to do?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Close call
  2. Mrlegitslegit....
    I AM YOUR LOVER
    jk, jk, that would be little awkward.
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  3. Well today I am going to ask a girl out.
  4. HEH... "like" =/= Love
  5. we're playing minecraft at this moment... and mrligitisligit i honestly think you are nerd not wimp wait... is that an insult?
  6. um.. did u put in guys locker:p
  7. oh and the thing im working up to do is break up with a girl i dont like that was the point of the thread isnt it?|
  8. one thing I could say right now is asking the guy I love out. I wish I could do many things.. :(
  9. Ummmm, did anyone read the title of this forum and follow it? Im working up the nerve to punch someone
    oidgod and Dwight5273 like this.
  10. I am wanting to rob a bank, just for fun. It seems so exciting when they do it in the movies, i'll give the money back I swear.

For those that fear rejection hear my story, you'll laugh. I have been rejected about thirteen times, once I was not even asking. I asked a girl out in 6th grade, some jackass overhears me and yells to the entire class. She got embarrassed. In 8th grade I kissed a girl, for fun, she was stunned, she liked me, I've always been one of the popular ones, but her friend came up saying I had aids, not sure what happened there.

I kinda quit after that one, I had been rejected about nine times by then. Girls always said I was cute, I was one of the kids you could not mess with, I had good grades AND could fight, thanks to my abusive dad. I knew how to make some cash so I always had money. DID NOT HAVE A girlfriend, could not get one.

At 19 I asked a good friend to go out but she had a crush on a creep, seriously a dirty womanizing jerk, have never figured out why women love those kind of guys, leave you pregnant and with STDs.
    My favorite is when I asked a girl that always called me to hang out to come watch a movie with me and some friends, I told her she could bring her boyfriend over. She laughed hard and said "the poor little boy is asking me out". I was 23 and her boss. She was always calling me to go to the mall or just hang out AND I knew she had a boyfriend, I was only asking her to come because she told me that she never had a chance to go to the movies. Wow did that one hurt. I had never been bothered by rejection until then, mostly I took it that it was a lack of interest or maybe they were scared or thought I was weird, that one though, I was not ready to be laughed at and rejected without asking.
    Another girl rejected me later, I saw her the other day and she said that it was a big mistake. She told me that she wanted to work it out with her ex and that her gut was telling her that I was the better choice and she was scared by her feelings, that she did not want to betray her old feelings. Another girl told me years ago she was intimidated by the fact that I was even popular with the school staff, she thought she would become a target.

Moral of the mountain of text is life gives you crap, not because you deserved it but because people aren't honest with themselves. Sometimes we do deserve it.
    foodenator and SecretAznEks like this.
  11. I think it's cool not to be the coolest kid in your school. I think you;re on the right path. :)
  12. I feel scared.
  13. Bro, just do it. As Wayne Gretzky once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." So ask this girl out before someone else does! Good luck!
  14. "You also lose 100% of the girls you don't ask"
    ~SecretAznEks
    XD
    butters89 and pat2011 like this.
  15. I already did guys....
  16. WHATD SHE SAY? XD, dude, I'm in Middle school and I asked out this girl. She totally rejected me, and her friends made fun of me for the rest of the year. Im done. Seriously, ask one person in person and you will find out why you should hate women a little bit.
  17. Second time I had to quote myself...
    yankees518 likes this.
  18. I saw that Legit.
  19. Hehe, I am trying to work up the nerve to do that to. The guy is a complete jerk (I wish I could insult him more but I need to keep this clean). He finds it fun to run around tackling people, punching people, especially girls, and being a complete ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I very much hate him. Only reason I havn't beat him down, keeping in mind I am stronger, larger, and a better fighter than everyone in my class, he out guns me. He is stronger than me, unpredictable, and carries a knife. Add to all that, the teachers like him, and let him get away with stuff that would get anyone else expelled.

I am done ranting now :)