What do you want to be remembered for?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Caeyde, May 2, 2014.

1. 5. Most of all, just a friend. That is the best yet
  2. For my weird little emerald shack...
  3. For the biggest build in EMC town
  4. I want to be remembered for:
    Being supportive in the server
    A great friend
    A huge zelda fan
    Economist

The best non supporter/staff here
    I don't want to be remembered for:
    A lunatic
    A waste
    Stupid
    An ignorant inmbicle
    Abusive
    Trouble maker
    A troll

well this is a long list… well I haven't achieved one of tge good lol.
  5. Incoming attention seekers.

Whenever I leave any community that I've been apart of for a while, I wish to be remembered not by my potato love, (of course that would be nice yus) but for how I treated you. If I treated someone bad, I deserve to be remembered badly as a bad person, but if I treated someone well (in their eyes), well, I deserve to be remembered as a good person. It's all based on the experience I gave the person, and such.

But never forget my potatoness guise.
  6. Me want to be rememberd fo dat 1 guy dat dont talk corectly or spels corectly
    me like pi
    (jk :p)
    melk73 likes this.
  7. u spel mi an leik rite
    redfire23 likes this.
  8. That kid with outragously weird profile pictures that are hollarious once in a while.
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. For being the random strange guy of the forums :D.
  10. This is the internet. Everyone is random and strange. ;)

As for me... If anyone bothers to remember me, hopefully it'll be because I was worth remembering.
  11. I just want to be remembered :D
  12. I suggest you checking your mail for a gift.
    PortalShoo2er and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. I would like to be remembered as a christian at least, a little autistic boy, very weird yet funny, but also have people remember the good conversations that we had, and not have people remember me as just that weird boy.

So like, I hope people can remember me as the fun little boy that would often embarass you so much, but also be remembered as the wise christian that I also am/hopefully will be.
  14. I want to be remembered for the following.
    • Stone Slabs
    • My Forum Active-ness
    • The Empire Record of 916 Alerts.
    bloodra1n and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. Lava walls. I think I have that accomplished, so I'mma call it a day.
  16. I wonder how people remember me..
  17. Neither of these are true.

See, if you treated somebody bad and they think you're a bad person, that's just their opinion. You can't actually be labeled as a bad person if less than 30 people think that :p Same goes for the good person part. Hitler was a bad person, but he loved his dogs. His dogs may think he's a good person, but is he really? Naw. He's not.

Unless you're a supporter of neo-nazism or something - in which case, in your opinion, he's a good guy. But he still isn't, to the rest of the world's accord.

That brazilian butt lift tho ;)

So, onto what I want to be remembered for...

Eh. This is a toughie. The vast majority of my EMC life has been plagued with bad things. From, like, September 2012 - February 2013, I caused loads of drama on the forums, and ended up getting a temp-ban. I began to rebel against certain staff's actions, and voiced my opinion in the wrong way in August twanty-thurteen, and got banned. Then I voiced my opinion on a certain staff member's actions, and got banned again. Except this time, it actually worked...
    So as you can probably tell, alot of people are going to remember me for being a douchebag.
    And that's fine with me. With my activity on EMC dying, and I haven't had time to redeem myself yet, these things are going to pile up and stuff. So people will end up thinking me of that douchebag who used to rebel against the staff's actions and was rude to everyone.
    Again, that's fine with me.

I haven't exactly been the best person on EMC. I guess I want to be remembered for my ability to get along with about 80% of the EMC population? :p I'm pretty well known for voicing very strong opinions against other's. Which, to alot of people, have earned me the status of "[REDACTEDCUZTHERESKIDSYO]face"...

Insert psycho smilie face here;
    :)
  18. I don't ascribe enough importance to myself to presume that I'll be remembered.
    That sentence was really pretentious.
    If I am remembered, that's great. If I'm not, well, I didn't get my hopes up.

*EDIT*
    also EMC's website is stupid-latent. My sincerest of apologies.
  19. I wouldn't want to be remembered...Nothing I've ever done has been worth anything anyway.
  20. shhhhhhh