What do you want to be remembered for?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AliceTheFox, May 2, 2014.

1. It's just bothering me, that when I leave (we all will eventually, c'mon) will I be remembered? And what will I be remembered for? What I do I want to be remembered for?

I'd like to be remembered for my artwork, and being the member who stood and shared their opinion. I want to be remembered for "What if the EMC Staff...". I want to be remembered for being a part of this community
    I don't really want to be remembered for the arguments I've started, challenging the authorities. I don't want to be remembered for my attention seeking habits or my bad decisions I've made. I don't want to be remembered for falling and failing to get up again

What do you want to be remembered for? ....What do you not want to be remembered for?
    ( I'm not leaving btw -_- )
    battmeghs and Palmsugar like this.
  2. Not sure if you meant leaving EMC or leaving the living >.>
    I think I'll be happy if people remember me (and preferably positively :3) at all. Like hey it's that crazy girl that used to play with us and make art. I don't think I've done anything that I don't want people to remember.

And of course I'd remember you for your artwork :3
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  3. I don't want to be remembered. I have a bad dramatic past that practically most of the people in this community hate me for. If not all the people. If I am to be remembered, I would want it to be for being a ghostly shadow behind everyone while they had their fun.
    melk73 likes this.
  4. i wanna be remembered as the dashing rogue philanderer extraordinaire that i am :)
  5. i wanna be remembered for my amazingness
  6. You sir, You are awesome. I gon' remember you for being the awesome guy that used to have the Orange Guy as his profile pic. I don't care nor know about what you have done. It doesn't matter to me. All i want to know is that you and all of my other friends are still here.

PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. "The one who saved the pears."
    PandasEatRamen and 72Volt like this.
  8. i already get remembered as soon as people see batman.. 5 conversations a day at least with batman related pictures or items they saw in a store. xD go batman!

but what do i want to be remembered for? i dunno, anything that has made you laugh, or maybe i've upset you some how. but at least, regardless of reason, being remembered is nice.
    technologygeek likes this.
  9. I won't be remembered for anything. I haven't been anyway.
    PortalShoo2er likes this.
  10. I want to buy remembered for being that Lucky guy on EMC :3
  11. i smell a ton of lies in your words. i haven't forgotten you and i sure wont forget you either :p
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  12. I want to be remembered for cake
  13. this is clearly a given, :p
    bloodra1n and pyro_vampiress like this.
  14. No one is truly forgotten on EMC they are just stored in that place in the brain when you hear a good song but can only remember the beat. :p

I want to be remembered as samsimx I guess :)
    Edit: or yamaka boy
  15. im gonna remember you as yamaka boy :p
    samsimx likes this.
  16. I want to be remembered by being the rare item collecter I got a few rares ton more to go but only my 72 day :p
  17. Piggeh... but... dat mail war, and those heads, and baconz... *sob*
  18. You. Stop lying. WE LUV U!!!
  19. I have never ever thought of you as batman.
    Then again, I just realized you were in the Empire when you became mod...

I want to be remembered for my butt.
  20. Okay. So, eventually I want to be remembered as the following:
    1. That guy who made the crazy museum.
    2. Somebody creative.
    3. That guy who went on those crazy pear rants.
    4. A piece of the community who contributed interesting and meaningful ideas.
    5. Most of all, just a friend.
    BlackKnight1021 and MrUnknownian like this.